Stalking Knives

With Christmas just round the corner i'm thinking about what present the wife can buy me , I actually buy my present from her & she buys her present from me , that way we don't end up with a load of crap we don't want ..a new stalking knife is my decision .What you all using ?........quite fancy one of midnight's of THL ...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing as boring as that Phil ..will probably be more along the lines of " Do us a favour , give these knives a wash ,oh that one is the one you bought me for Christmas ".....I will wrap hers though

Gin , knives come a poor second to trouble ,hope he gets it all sorted.I've done without one for the past 40 years so if I need to wait till he's sorted so be it ...I wish him well ..he does have an a

Posted Images

With Christmas just round the corner i'm thinking about what present the wife can buy me , I actually buy my present from her & she buys her present from me , that way we don't end up with a load of crap we don't want ..a new stalking knife is my decision .What you all using ?........quite fancy one of midnight's of THL ...

I have one of Bernies

http://berniegarlandknives.com/

I have one of Bernies

http://berniegarlandknives.com/

bernies bushcrafter is at least twice the price of midnights field crafter, so what do you get for that price tag that you dont get with midnights :hmm: