Beginners Day In Deer Management Inc Cull Stag.

Elk hunter

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SENDING A PM, I AM NOT OFFERING A DAYS DEER STALKING ON RED DEER, IT IS THE CULLING OF A RED DEER AS PART OF THE COURSE.

The Trophy Barn is offering.

The opportunity for a novice / beginner deer stalkers to undertake a beginners course in red deer management that will INCLUDE the culling of a large red stag as part of the day GUARANTEED.

The course is a total hands on experience. From time on my range shooting from a bench. Learning about bullet placement and shot reaction. Culling of a stag and correct approach and inspection of External and internal of the carcass. To a fully equipped game room to skin learn how to skin and break up the carcass.

Deer stalking is not all about the shot but the hole experience and I can offer an day that few stalkers can and that is the time on a deer. Most stalking outfits let you shoot if you see a deer, but not gralloch and handle the carcass. There not charges for meat damage on any part of the day. Its all about giving you the chance to try and make mistakes in a controlled Environment under my supervision.

The course will include:

· Range time on life-size red deer targets from 100 yards out to 200 yards

· Bullet placement and the practice of culling deer in a park environment

· Culling of a red stag under supervision

· Photo opportunities

· Hands on training in the gralloching

· Training in inspection of the carcass for disease

· Hands on training in skinning

· Breaking the carcass down into its primary pieces for the larder

· I can provide a rifle if needed.

· You are welcome to use more than one rifle on the range.

A letter will be provided to show you have had basic training in the basics of deer management and the successfully culled a deer under supervision. This letter can be included with you FAC application of proof that you are actively gaining hands on experience.

Cost of the day course is £250 for a cull animal.

Please ask if you are looking for a good wall hangers from £300.

B&B is available at £30 for the night.

I can also arrange to have the head professionally cleaned and mounted for you at an additional cost.

For more information please click on the web site, PM, Or contact me or thetrophybarn@btinternet.com

Cheers Andrew

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY . I can guarantee good animals, there is no doubt in this. But the day is aimed at inexperienced stalkers who wish to learn how to cull and prepare a deer with total hands on experience. Come with your eye open and you will have a great day.

6f42612ea239a50fc45bd048fc40517b.jpg

Range out to 200 yards

c4d7fb89e9db93854c6f1fc4392dbd3f.jpg

f4143a0f03d387a12818f30b730ee834.jpg

Cull stags

01e1f80d0f03b6ee2a88cebb63e12841.jpg

Hands on

a785a7e5843e95b6430f203b34c322ae.jpg

Skinning

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...

• 7 months later...