Cz 452 Trigger?

Hi

I have noticed people mentioning that they change the trigger on the cz 452, I was just wondering why this would be? How much it costs and how easy it is to do.

Thanks in advance

Joe

just buy a trigger kit and follow the instruction around the £12 mark

Hi paulista

What is the reason for fitting the trigger kit

Cheers

to make the trigger pull weight that suits you best, the standard trigger is a very heavy pull and does affect the accuracy. the tigger kit is just sear riser tubes and graduated springs. you choose the combination that gives you the trigger pull you want,

Hi Joe

Never altered my CZ .22 in any way since I bought it new about 7 years ago, and to be honest I can't see any point.

The rifle is only used for a spot of occasional bunny bashing and is never used for target shooting. plus, the fitted trigger is set at the factory with safety in mind, and as already stated, It has never entered my mind to start tampering. I am quite happy with the rifles accuracy and the overall performance of the gun.

At the end of the day, everybody has a different take on what they want from their guns and what they expect out of them,

John :yes:

Edited by mjr88
  • Like 1

I don't believe there is any wholesale requirement to rush in and play with/change/get kits for, the trigger on the CZ rimfires.

We all have different expectations and requirements and safety comes into it as well, the trigger kits can take the pull down to less than 0.5lb which is way to low for me to feel comfortable in the field.

My CZ .22lr is on the original trigger and is fine, my original WMR was fine, but both my HMR and latest WMR were awful, so both got the Brooks kit.

IF you consider you need to play with the trigger I believe the Brooks (other kits are available) is the best £10-£15 (mine was under £9 delivered a few years back) you will ever spend on your rifle. :thumbs:

Is the Eric Brooks kit still available, I seem to remember they had issues?

• Like 1

Rimfire magic kit. £15 and transforms the trigger

It does not have to effect the weight of pull that much if you choose so , but eliminates all creep from the action

Best modification you can do to them IMO.

Piece of piss to fit as well. took 15 minutes

• Like 1

Its not that easy. There is a good vid on youtube. Make sure you have the right punch etc and dont break the brittle trigger. Well worth doing though,especially for long shots when you dont want any movement at all.

If you haven't got a punch you can use a small drill bit.

• Like 1

Its not that easy. There is a good vid on youtube. Make sure you have the right punch etc and dont break the brittle trigger. Well worth doing though,especially for long shots when you dont want any movement at all.

If you haven't got a punch you can use a small drill bit.

just use the new pin :D

I'm not too fussed on reducing the trigger weight but for me, when I installed the Brooks kit it eliminated the creep in the trigger pull.

Mine is around the 3.5lb mark with one of the tubes installed.

Did you change the spring, I'd guess you can get to 3.5lb with the original CZ spring?

• Like 1