The Problem Of Not Being Able To Locate Your Main Mole Run And Using New Traps!

Moley I'm not saying it's the only way and I agree everyone has their own methods. And I agree with all you've said. Moxy I'm not a full time mole catcher! But after work and days off and weekends I'm out, atm I've got 87 traps out. I never claimed to be the best or most prolific mole catcher but I catch and i love it. My rate is pretty good

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi mmk i'm not being mouthy just reading & taking things in. your post from 21 November extremely cheep & fully qualified. then you say your a rail man & do mole catching after work &amp

Public liability insurance is an absolute must around anything to do with traps. Without it, if someone sues you you’re buggered, whether you’re just at it for beer money or not.   But qualification

Personaly,..I don't give a feck who kills what,..be it Moles, Deers or Shushis,...   As for qualifications,.well,.I tried to become a certificated Mowdy Man,..but,.I'm just too fecking dumb,...I d

If I'm clearing em then I'm doing my job surely. Where did you pipe up from heyford moles. Before you start getting mouthy. Ask yourself if you'd be as braison off of the computer as you are across a forum.

Never thought joining a forum with so called 'like minded' people would become such a head ache.

Nod yeah you want callbacks if you're in it for the doe! But if your clearing em surely that's the aim!

I'd like to meet up with the mouth aches in person

Maybe you could tell me where I'm going wrong MMK.

Just one example - I do a caravan park near me with over 2 miles of perimeter for the moles to enter. I'm there most weeks (coz they want me to) and cleared 123 in the first year. Second year 97. First 29 days of current contract 10 more.

How do YOU stop them coming in?

You can't stop them comig I never said that. As I have states before I do not mole catch full time. I am a supervisor on the rails. I have 3 farms which I regularly do which I go back to time and time as I also do the moles there. But domestic jobs I.e peoples gardens and the odd cricket pitch I don't get any call backs that's just how it's been for me.

hi mmk i'm not being mouthy just reading & taking things in. your post from 21 November extremely cheep & fully qualified.

then you say your a rail man & do mole catching after work & days off & weekends. I would as you say be just as braisen if you were

standing in front of me "You do it for beer money" as you have a full time job probably with paid holiday & sick pay etc. so you can afford to do it extremely cheaply. that's why when I go to a job & quote I'm told there's a bloke down the pub will do it for half that price!

ok give him a ring then

• Like 6

hi mmk i'm not being mouthy just reading & taking things in. your post from 21 November extremely cheep & fully qualified.

then you say your a rail man & do mole catching after work & days off & weekends. I would as you say be just as braisen if you were

standing in front of me "You do it for beer money" as you have a full time job probably with paid holiday & sick pay etc. so you can afford to do it extremely cheaply. that's why when I go to a job & quote I'm told there's a bloke down the pub will do it for half that price!

ok give him a ring then

Totally agree with your post Heyford, hard enough working professionaly as it is without being undercut by beer money boys.

ok give him a ring then

Good post mate