• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jimmy 10 ace dog  

http://youtu.be/xFJWTFaa-Q0

Have this pup ace x nell gave him few runs end of season happy enough with him

Posted Images

Its same dog jimmy jaeB was there did see couple them run I gve barry the dog as he had nothing to run I had 2 of litter black n tan dog. JJ owned elvis first the gve him to me I gve it to barry. I knew he wud make good dog in 2nd season they just needed time to devolope.

i have a dog here out of a son of tramp his father was a black dog put to a bitch what alwyn had direct out of caulfields joe. a red and white bitch. nelson smith bred, does anyone no what the fathers called

this is the father to your dog mate a good dog up and at them mate and the sister to your dog post-60952-0-78087800-1385410702.jpgpost-60952-0-42354400-1385410730.jpg

They both were very fast mate the dog jimmy has was pretty sharp with his mouth run the rabbit very tight diesels dog at the time was a bit slow with his mouth /// but supposed to be a good dog now by all accounts. They were quite young captain if a can remember right it was one of there first days out.but that Elvis smashed a couple easy

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...