Sign in to follow this  
leslie harold gedge

1 For Me Today

every times Les pops up some jealous half wit pop s up , the bloke shoots geese not day dreaming about em :laugh:

You do for Les what toilet paper does for normal people. Thats why you talk so much crap. :yes:

• Like 3

What Les does is pest control.Not many geese about on his perms means he is good at it.

It is all about doing what the farmer wants you to do and Les does it well.

its not just about doing what the farmers want...farmers round here hate foxes...they have always been a pest...but now with night sights and every fecker having a rifle foxes are harder and harder to find all the terrier lads have bought lurchers and are making a right pain of themselves...sometimes its also about promoting good sportsmanship towards quarry and fellow sportsmen aswell...not interested in the geese homicide discussion i'm just saying :whistling:

• Like 1

every times Les pops up some jealous half wit pop s up , the bloke shoots geese not day dreaming about em :laugh:

You do for Les what toilet paper does for normal people. Thats why you talk so much crap. :yes:

fantastic day shooting 50 odd hares on PW thats not right is it you seam to think its good

fantastic day shooting 50 odd hares on PW thats not right is it you seam to think its good

i think Leslie more than capable of wiipe ing his own arse tough guy :laugh:

I wish you'd learn to use the quote properly.

Yes I think 50 odd hares on a driven game shoot in Germany is a good day out. Not everything is hidden behind the guise of "pest control"

• Like 1

i think Leslie more than capable of wiipe ing his own arse tough guy :laugh:

Tough guy? Whoever told you that was lying.

there is still plenty to come dickhead just not on the flightline i went on coming down your end for some permission dont realy want it but it will get up nose me been own there if i get these 2 farms watch how much i end up with lol

• Like 2

Cannt understand the problem with these jealous trolls .in a time when shooting is under pressure people should be pulling together its one thing a bit of banter and another thing being a vindictive bully boy.

• Like 1

Because they dont actually go shooting, they just like to piss real shooters off, if they went out shooting they might not have the energy to sit tapping a keyboard all day, but never mind, they wont be around for long, they never are, the golf club bar beckons.

• Like 1