Land Permission Wanted In Hull And Surrounding Villages

Darroncurtis

Well timed mate

I have almost all the permissions around Hull, so if you can, just go where you like and start controlling rabbits.

If questioned, just say Rake sent you. I need a report on results though to update factors records, so crack on.

You don`t shoot deer do you ??

Regards

Rake

Well timed mate

I have almost all the permissions around Hull, so if you can, just go where you like and start controlling rabbits.

If questioned, just say Rake sent you. I need a report on results though to update factors records, so crack on.

You don`t shoot deer do you ??

Regards

Rake

no ya dont cos I got a load of it, and im breeding rabbits for a year till my pups ready to wipe em all out!! :tongue2: but anywhere except my stuff rake has permission and hell let you do what ya want! dont use the 177 on the deer tho, 22 at least or they make loads a noise!lol. on a more serious not darren I have a bit of stuff at Cherry Burton thats ideal for air rifle, old railway embankment next to my golf course to deep and to many holes to ferret for my liking so pm me and ill give ya my number if you wanna knock a few off for me. jonny

Would that be the Thomas tank line , where the fat controller lives

Regards

Dave

no mate was a serious one to be fair! run the golf club and usually lamp it but only a pup on at the min so bit a sport this season for someone if they want it, and if they look after it they can keep it. the railway emankment to big to ferret as ferts can come out either side and can be over a hundred holes in each warren all dug into years and years of ash! used to knock plenty off with air rifle myself but just aint got the time at the min and sort a fell out with shooting to be fair it bores me a little! jonny

Well there is a golden opportunity for you mate, if Laird Rake gets his factors to draw you up a permission letter, why not put in for a deer rifle and help the guy out with his cull targets on the deer? In the meantime enjoy the rabbiting, Rake is a very generous fellow, I think he is a credit to this site :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

Hi all, just been reading through and thought I'd sign up and ask if you ended up getting any shooting from your post? I am also looking for land in and around hull, I haven't been for a few years due to shoulder reconstruction anyway turns out the remaining local land I had has now been built on for the new kingswood estate so on the lookout for a bit of rough shooting for rabbits with an air rifle. I have insurance but would be looking for permission letters and details of the permitted land as I had verbal permission on a small plot in a local village turns out it wasn't his land to give permission on when confronted by an angry land owner....

Had a bit of luck today, got talking to a guy who wanted some computers fixing and his CCTV putting on the net to send emails and so on, anyway turns out he has some land round the back of the building and a small woody area so after a chat about it we did a favour for a favour sorted his cameras for shooting round the back. It's nothing to shout about but saw a few woodies so it's a start, he got CCTV sorted for free and I have a start on my shooting land

• 6 months later...

Hi guys. I am looking for permission for vermin shooting (.177 air rifle) and was wondering if any of the mentioned areas are still available.

I am only looking to shoot once a month or so.

Cheers

Hi guys. I am looking for permission for vermin shooting (.177 air rifle) and was wondering if any of the mentioned areas are still available.

I am only looking to shoot once a month or so.

Cheers

With only 2 posts I wish you good luck mate.

Archived