Rabbit Stopper

devvo

IMO, whatever you are used to. I've used the same rifle for 8 years, Falcon FN19 .20. In that time I've bought,then sold again several others but when it came to the crunch they stayed in the cabinet and my old faithful came out! The only exception is for close range ferals when i want low power to avoid damage to buildings. Then i use a little Crosman Ratcatcher. Looks like your doing ok with what you've got!

Good hunting!

i use a S200 .177 its very light with 11ftlbs+ i use it with bisley magnums id rekomend the s200 to anyone how wants something light weight and accurate

lee =@

post-10986-1190749999.jpg

IMO, whatever you are used to. I've used the same rifle for 8 years, Falcon FN19 .20. In that time I've bought,then sold again several others but when it came to the crunch they stayed in the cabinet and my old faithful came out! The only exception is for close range ferals when i want low power to avoid damage to buildings. Then i use a little Crosman Ratcatcher. Looks like your doing ok with what you've got!

Good hunting!

i use a S200 .177 its very light with 11ftlbs+ i use it with bisley magnums id rekomend the s200 to anyone how wants something light weight and accurate

lee =@

:thumbs: s200, great gun for the bunnies, and not bad value either.

• 5 months later...

If I was getting results like that on a regular basis I would'nt change a thing, the Lightnings a cracking piece of kit that will do everything a PCP will do for a fraction of the price. If you have got your mind set on PCP a good level entry rifle in my eyes is the Air Arms S200 in .22, new model now available for around the £260 mark.

Hope this helps

Coney.

I agree with Coney. Save the cash while you mull over the various rifles available. Do your research and don't panic buy... you'll have more money to spend and probably a better idea of what is ideal for your circumstances.

i to am looking ive been looking reading forums ,well feels like a month .

i want 1 for pest control on the farm and after researching loads ,trying the three i got down to in shop .i chose bsa super ten carbine bullbarrel.....

go to shop hold the guns feel them and you will no which 1 it is for you ! i chose the second one on my list lol

felt so right .on the sites i went on most owned gun must be the s410 .but it felt wrong for me ! ....

so make a list then try ...

worked for me. :gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

just got to wait for it now bsa have ran out of pellet cocking bolts for it few more weeks .grrrrrrrrrgggggrrrr want it want it now lol :gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

go to shop hold the guns feel them and you will no which 1 it is for you ! i chose the second one on my list lol

felt so right .on the sites i went on most owned gun must be the s410 .but it felt wrong for me ! ....

so make a list then try ...

worked for me. :gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

just got to wait for it now bsa have ran out of pellet cocking bolts for it few more weeks .grrrrrrrrrgggggrrrr want it want it now lol :gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

That's superb advice. Go to a gun shop and pick a few up. See how they feel, weight, balance and how they sit in your shoulder. It'll tell you more about your circumstances than any book or forum ever could. :victory: