Rabbit Stopper

devvo

Evening.

Im looking for your views on the best rabbiting air rifle :) Be it .177 or .22, gas or whatever, im just wanting to better my current air rifle

and get it a bit better range.

Thanks in advance

:drink: devvo

p.s

my current air rifle .22 cal

Ferreting1001.jpg

Ferreting1002.jpg

its says bsa .22 cal on it but thats it, i also use Field Target Trophy .22 pellets :)

Edited by devvo

Thats a mk1 BSA lightning, good guns let down by a bad trigger.that doesnt stop you bagging a few.

those rabbit stoppers are crap, stick with a good basic spring gun like your lightning

cheers! i had no idea what it was :p. il stick with her till i can afford a gas one :boxing::victory:

2 examples - 1 answer:

During basic training, my Falklands-vet section commander answered a simliar question with this: The best rifle is the one you have in your hand when you need it.

Old Japanese Martial Arts Master - I do not fear the thousands of techniques you've practised once, I fear the one technique you've practised thousands of times.

By the looks of things, yours is doing the trick. 'Nuff said?

2 examples - 1 answer:

During basic training, my Falklands-vet section commander answered a simliar question with this: The best rifle is the one you have in your hand when you need it.

Old Japanese Martial Arts Master - I do not fear the thousands of techniques you've practised once, I fear the one technique you've practised thousands of times.

By the looks of things, yours is doing the trick. 'Nuff said?

when you put it like that, its all seems clear! :)

IMO, whatever you are used to. I've used the same rifle for 8 years, Falcon FN19 .20. In that time I've bought,then sold again several others but when it came to the crunch they stayed in the cabinet and my old faithful came out! The only exception is for close range ferals when i want low power to avoid damage to buildings. Then i use a little Crosman Ratcatcher. Looks like your doing ok with what you've got!

Good hunting!