I cant find

Guest MOLLY

any bull bars for Troopers....do they not make them, or am i crap looking on internet :blink:

The amount of dead deer i see here its only a matter of time before i hit one, and dont want any dents or to be replacing lights.

MOLL.

heres a "deer" joke for you moll

guy driving home late one night, spots a road kill deer, so pops it in the boot and drives home to stick it in the freezer..

a few days later he's cooking it, when his little boy and girl walk in, and intrigued by the lovely smell, ask him what it is,

ill tell you when we sit down and eat says the dad, not wanting to put them off by saying its bambi

as they sit down to eat, the little girl asks again, so dad says ill give you a clue.....its what mummy calls daddy most mornings,

with that the little girl spits it outta her mouth and shouts to her brother......

DONT EAT IT, ITS A FU**ING ARS**OLE

heres a "deer" joke for you moll

guy driving home late one night, spots a road kill deer, so pops it in the boot and drives home to stick it in the freezer..

a few days later he's cooking it, when his little boy and girl walk in, and intrigued by the lovely smell, ask him what it is,

ill tell you when we sit down and eat says the dad, not wanting to put them off by saying its bambi

as they sit down to eat, the little girl asks again, so dad says ill give you a clue.....its what mummy calls daddy most mornings,

with that the little girl spits it outta her mouth and shouts to her brother......

DONT EAT IT, ITS A FU**ING ARS**OLE

:laugh::laugh:

theres a few on ebay moll

CLICK HERE !!

• 3 weeks later...
:hmm:

Didn't it become "illegal" to fit them recently?

If it did, then best bet is ebay or secondhand, then if you have any problems you can say it was on when you bought the car?

Or maybe I'm talking ballox??? LOL

yes its illegal to fit them to a car that wasent originally fitted with them in the first place... i believe it become illegal because the high risk of death if you hit a person :doh: though thay do allow erlier models to keep theres on ??? :blink: