Were Can I Hunt Peterborough

hunter321

Thank you so much your lairdship I am so very thankful you are a kind man indeed

That's what I like to see. A good sense of humour. You will fit right in ;)

Look over old posts on gaining permission or simply get out and knock on doors.

Good luck

Good man, Most just revert to reminding me what a wanker I am.

Lots don`t realise that we all work very hard to gain , and KEEP permission.

I`ve been in the game for 30 odd years, but I still go out, in the car, for the day, knocking doors, keeping my presence up around the farms and other places.

You have to, it`s the only way.

Get a few cards made up, nice and simple, rabbits killed call 0870blahblah etc , they can help.

Think outside the box as well

Orchards

Market gardens

cemetries

schools

sports fields

big houses

you name it, if rabbits settle, then somebody will have to control them.

Good luck bud, and let us know how you get on.

If you want any other advice or help, ask. PM me if you like, I`ll always take time to help somebody that wants helped.

• Like 5

Another good starting point it to think about your network of friends and acquaintances. Someone will know someone or will own land themselves and it is much easier to gain trust when there is already a personal connection there.

Think about any mates you have that may be landscape gardeners as well. They will often be hearing landowners complaining about rabbit damage etc and may be able to square some (usually smaller) places for you to get started. It is easier to get more permission when you already have some in the area and can drop names etc

good luck

• Like 2
  • 7 months later...

Hi I'm looking for land to shoot on in therefore area if any one could help me

Hi Daniel. All the help you require has already been put on in the above reply's.

:thumbs: