Sign in to follow this  
hunter321

Were Can I Hunt Peterborough

Laird Rake Aboot is your man, he owns a large tract of land in your area, he will no doubt be happy to help, I happen to know he needs some Muntjac culling, so if you have a deer rifle he will be delighted to hear from you I am sure, over to you your Laird ship.

• Like 2

I know that Rake aboot, or Laird Rake as we call him is very busy at the moment, but I am sure he will be more than happy to advise you where to go, I will contact him and see what he has available.

Hi there.only looking for rabbit as my 22 won't do much more . If you think it is still possible please tell me more

I have permission to shoot the rabbits on Orton Meadows Golf Centre just at the side of the river Nene you can go on that if you want. If you get asked what you're doing just tell them I said it was OK.

If you want a larger permission to use you're best off sending Laird Rake Aboot a message and asking him directly, better to address him as His Lairdship though

• Like 1

http://binged.it/1ca8oS9

Laird Rake asked me to forward you the above map. He said that anything that looked green would be ok.

Be sure to take care crossing the A1, its a busy old road :thumbs:

Just to point out to the OP and anyone else taking up these most generous offers from members on here,YOU MUST ALWAYS CHECK WITH THE LANDOWNER BEFORE ENTERING ANY LAND WITH A FIREARM, even if some kind sole on here has given you verbal permission, you know lads just in case :whistling:

Shucks !!

You guys are so nice.

I`m just glad I can help. No point owning half of the UK if I can`t help out my fellow sportsman.

Got a tear in my eye now,, :icon_redface:

• Like 4

I think Rake is full of shit. Just because he inherited several million acres and bought himself a Lordship, he thinks he's Billy big bananas. Makes me sick. :laugh:

Now now walshie. Laird Rake is the all powerful permission giver.

Envy won't get you anywhere :D

I think Rake is full of shit. Just because he inherited several million acres and bought himself a Lordship, he thinks he's Billy big bananas. Makes me sick. :laugh:

Just because he would not let you have more than a couple of days on the driven grouse this year, you go and slag him off, disgraceful, the man has to make his estates pay you know! He cant go giving all his shooting away, can he?

• Like 1

Walshie ! now now

Just remember that my big red button is in a drawer in Whitehall old boy.

One word from me and all that ! :big_boss:

• Like 2

I used to live near walpole wisbech as a kid I remember the big ploughed fields full of hares rabbits and pheasants. Remember the orchards too acres of plums and apples bet the place has changed now a days. Sod all help to you but can't beat a bit of reminiscing :)

Not sure if lord RA owns the showground but for fecks sake get there!

Sign in to follow this