Just got one of these myself and its nice to shoot and really comfortable to hold, although the handle looks a little stouter on mine? Its your catty that made me want to get mine lol

At least whoever wants this wont be waiting 5 weeks for it :whistling:

5 weeks... what a joke.... you dont mind waiting 5 weeks.. when he says it will take 5 weeks....

Its when he says it will take 2... that id be a little bit annoyed....

That catty of yours has took a day to make... and 23hours of it is letting the glue dry ;) ....

But...

You have it now...so happy shooting :thumbs: ...

5 weeks is taking the piss to be honest with you i think i took me 4 weeks to get mine when he said i would have it with i the week
I was told 3 weeks then went to 5 without him letting me know, i had to keep pesterring him for updates, ´i will add a spare bandset for the delay` finally opened the catty up, no extra bandset :no:
that's what he did to me but I got the band set

Who did you get it of ?

RK knives and catapults or spike25blue of here

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now i want a picture of your hand massaging your balls...with the slingshot dangling from your arsecrack....

5 weeks... what a joke.... you dont mind waiting 5 weeks.. when he says it will take 5 weeks....   Its when he says it will take 2... that id be a little bit annoyed....   That catty of yours has

b*****d ha Its true though, looks like i moisturize them lol

I follow this forum every post every day but have no idea whats going on.

Theres me thinking cattys were about a v stick and some elastic and a few stones its sooooooooooooooo complicated :icon_eek:

Thats exactly what its all about.... you have the basics right there....

There more you get into it... the more you see....the more you want to try... the more you know ;) ...

From catapult shapes/designs.... tubes/flatbands....shooting styles and ammo.....

All for the same outcome though ;)

Theres me thinking cattys were about a v stick and some elastic and a few stones its sooooooooooooooo complicated :icon_eek:

its not complicated mate .its basically very simple .dont take to much notice of what you read on here :thumbs:

• Like 1

its not complicated mate .its basically very simple .dont take to much notice of what you read on here :thumbs:

Its easy ,,, :icon_redface: .. :laugh::laugh:

Edited by micckey