Sign in to follow this  
Big dode

Rabbit Crow Pigeon Rats Permission

Hi there looking for permission to shoot vermin

I use a silenced air rifle hw 100 will respect all boundaries and live stock

Will travel a 50 mile radius of Edinburgh

Laird Rake is your man, he has swathes of land around that area I believe, he is usually happy to help out with permissions, I know he needs some deer culling up there as well if you have a cf rifle :thumbs:

• Like 1

Yep Rake is your man, I am pretty sure he has that whole area sewn up permission wise and will no doubt be able to give you a couple of thousand acres for free.

Or failing that I have permission in the Royal Botanic Garden (near the centre) for rabbit control you can go on that if you want, as long as you respect the boundaries :laugh:

If anyone asks you what you're doing just tell them that lapin said it was Ok for you to go on

• Like 2

Oh can I go on there Lapin? sounds great, shoot a dozen bunnies, then nip in the cafe for tea and scones :icon_eek:

Yeah of course mate, dont worry about all the visitors just get in there and get cracking!

• Like 1

Thanks send me a permission letter will you? are there any rare species or anything I can have a crack at? no I will tell the visitors Lapin sent me so should be ok :thumbs:

Thanks send me a permission letter will you? are there any rare species or anything I can have a crack at? no I will tell the visitors Lapin sent me so should be ok :thumbs:

permission letter in the post, they get a bit funny if they catch you rolling about on some of the plants so watch how you go when you're commandoing around on the ground

Will do mate and I will keep my eye on the op that you have given permission to as well, now where is lord Rake?

You Pair of SODS :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

Will do mate and I will keep my eye on the op that you have given permission to as well, now where is lord Rake?

You Pair of SODS :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

:whistling:

Dont know what you mean mate... Just trying to give the guy a start... I understand how difficult it can be to get permission so I am more than happy to give up my hard earned permission to a stranger just because they asked for it.

• Like 2

Not seen the op back on here, hopefully won't be anything in the local papers about an armed siege between so19 and a cammo clad local man hiding in a giant flower bed of rare breed fushias

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this