Taking Out Escaped Park Stag!

Had a call late last week from a client asking me if I could remove a stag it had jumped the fence in a moment of madness and had disappeared looking for love. He could be heard calling, so was not to far away. So I headed out first thing walked and glassed the perimeter of as well as the farm land around the park but no stag insight.

The stockman gave me a call to say the stag was back. It was obvious that he had jumped back over the 9 foot fence to be with the ladies. Only he wasn't with the ladies, just the cull stags and yearlings. Owner informed me to shoot the stag as if he got out again he may not come back.

Asked him if he wanted it left till weekend as I have a novice stalker coming. The answer was No! he could not risk it leaving again.

Shame I had to shoot it as it would have been an Awsome first deer for my Beginners Day! Better done this way than having to shoot it after coming into contact with a motor vehicle.

Andrew

f8811cfddcbec325bed6ec9299a94256.jpg

• Like 7

THATS A CRACKER MATE... :thumbs:,I MANAGED TO GET A PIC OF THE BIGGEST ONE I HAVE SEEN ROUND THIS WAY........FCUKING MONSTER!!!!!

Wapiti-Labs-Elk-Antlers3_zps926c8de8.jpg

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...