A New Lightweight Net

Tiercel

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That looks a nice little net tc I can see the benefit of that too. With 3 x 50 yarders in my coat and a load of pegs I look like santa hardly low profile

After making up the cheap nets I worked out that I still had enough twine on the ball to make a 25 yard net. I made the net with a 4.25 inch mesh 13 meshes deep in the body of the net, plus selvedges

have a go at making one hm... there are plenty vids and tc put up a link for the twine

Posted Images

Got a message back off *bubz* after telling him I got the wrong stuff and wasn't keen on paying the postage to send it back (1.2kg, which turned out to be an even bigger spool) They said it was a mistake, They sent me the 1.5kg spool of extra thick... It was meant for someone else and that I could keep it and they would send me another in green or brown free as they didn't have any in the red! Result, cant fault them..

• Like 1

Yeah I know TC :hmm: Ive not closed the dispute yet nor left feedback, so Im still covered. Seems more than happy to sort it out though.

Fingers crossed Threelander, it didn't take that long for mine 2/3 days, send them a message.

Edited to say, just had a message saying is navy ok...