Lurcher Bitch Free To Good Home

Make space or cull, she is your responsibility.....

Mr big nuts give it the old cull...it's easy to say.. but to do is a diffent ball game when you have raised it from pup...and he is trying to make space by finding a good home...people like you need culling ..

Lol by passing it on to a stranger on a forum, if he cared that much it would stay put, seeing as a new pup to keep going out is more important, he wants to pass on a dog that's gave him it's all, be kinder give g it a bullet than losing touch with new owner, an never knowing...

Listen to yourself Ffs it's a dog, you's would swear he had been told to cull a child, like I said it's his responsibility he is choosing to pass the mutt on. I wouldn't, that's my opinion now away an play tig way the buses you twit..

• Like 7

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Too many pricks on this site, hope you find a good home her   Atb

Seems a tad unfair on the bitch to me being rehomed at such age ...fairytale endings where a retired couple take on a rescue lurcher and it lives out the rest of it's days cosey by the fire are few an

Mr big nuts give it the old cull...it's easy to say.. but to do is a diffent ball game when you have raised it from pup...and he is trying to make space by finding a good home...people like you need culling ..

Hot meat kinda like pork pie! you need to live in the real world !! And stop talking shit the lads rehoming the dog for a perfect reason ,obviously he cares for the dog, so stop been a prick and let the lad find a new home for it

And it's folk like you's children that's the reason I'd rather pts than rehome a mutt on this site, too many kids and messers like you's on here breeding off shit dogs an keeping piss poor dogs for nowt, it'll do the working lurcher no good... like I said if he cared that much it would stay put, but he don't and it'll go...

• Like 2

If you don't like it don't fu##ing come on the site then to me you come across as pure prick who never has anything good to say, bet you in the bedroom now on the computer now scowling through web sites trying to give it the big man

If you don't like it don't fu##ing come on the site then to me you come across as pure prick who never has anything good to say, bet you in the bedroom now on the computer now scowling through web sites trying to give it the big man

How did you guess? Are you Sat in your room as well? Is it working? Do I look cool as fcuk from your room?

Hot meat it's the total opposite to what you saying I'm rehoming the dog because I care and hopefully I can find a home better than the one she has with me, I do my best for all my dogs worked 2/3 times a week while the said bitch stuck in the kennel outside in the cold when she could be laid in front of someone's fire getting spoilt

• Like 1

Got to laugh at some of the idiots on here. I don't disagree in culling but it should always be a last resort, if the dog is healthy and no danger to anyone there no reason it carnt make somebody very happy. If the parents of half the c**ts on here had the same attitude they wouldn't of made it out of nappys Atb in Finding her a good home Nathan

I agree with you there I try and get a little old couple for my retired dogs to spend the rest of there days and they worship them you don't just kill a dog because it's retired people like that need a good f***ing kicking in my eyes

Gotta agree with Hot Meat I'm afraid. . This is the hunting life not the re-homing life, anyone who's been on here any amount of time should know that it's a wee bit unrealistic and they're probably gonna get a bit of stick for putting the ad up! BUT, saying that, it's worth a shot and of course we all hope the bitch gets a good home. . It's hard knowing what to do with your retired running dogs. . What with dog homes being full of unwanted's. . my oldest dog is not yet 4 and I'm already mindful of how I will manage his retirement. .

• Like 3

Well to me he should not have replyd to the thread the way he did it was bang out order.

I don't disagree about putting dogs down if the injury will corse pain for the rest of its life ,

It's wrong and should not be posted sites like this