what type tube shooter you gettin mate?

i,ve had 1745,s looped for a while and they shoot ok but harder pull than tbg

Lovely little shooter this... im liking the quick attachment method with the 'slits' ...

20131116_105355_zps9e497f0b.jpg

20131116_105404_zps588d06a1.jpg

20131116_105436_zps0c67e983.jpg

20131116_105516_zps43f2f8ad.jpg

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I heard yours was Ontario's version of the Grand Canyon, not uncommon for folk to sit on your balls and take photos......

use two different size ammo 10mm steel /4 grams 11mm lead /8 grams had another look at chinese bands explained and if i,m understanding it correctly 184

Dankung tubes on my dankung jungle hunter, 12yards with a marble!  

marbles where the best ammo when i used the catapult but that was years ago lol.i had and still have the old milbre catty with the square rubbers.reading on here i see things have changed a lot.what set up would i need now to get the best out of a catty.i just want one i can slip in my pocket while i,m out walking the dog.i have read tbg is very good but would it do for my old milbro frame.or where would i buy dankung from.

cheers richard

you can fit a tbg bandset to your milbro and i,m sure if you do a search on youtube it,ll show you how

i would try this first because you are used to the milbro frame,

then if you catch the slingshot disease you could buy/make a frame that is evenbetter at getting the best out of the tbg .

milbro,s still have a great following and those who use them are very good but i prefer a bit more width between the forks for better accuracy, but thats just me.

atb and good luck

can you use this dankung tube as a single strand or does it have to be doubled up.also what length would you use from frame to pouch please

Use it anyway you like mate...

But im sure double would be reccomended....

I was out wth whipbed today...havin a few shots at bottles etc...

He had the 1842's...the 2050's.... and i had the 1745's....

The 1842 seemed a little light... and the 2050's...definitley more powerful.... BUT.. one hell of a sore arm after 3-4 shots...

The 1745's looped seem to be the best out of the three...

Im going to have a try with 8 starnd...so double loops each side... see how that goes..

Im impressed by the little 1745's so far ;)

I use single 1745 on a little holly frame that I have. I've killed few ferals with it and killed a cock pheasant with a M 8 nut when Rascal_2005 and I were out with the hounds. The pheasant was only knocked out and somehow it found its way into the Whips flat above the kennels!!

I've got a 8 band set here. It takes a lot of pulling, lots more than double TBG. I don't bother with it. Double 1745 does the job.

Just wanted to give it a go... if you dont try it... youll never know ;) ...

I do like the doubles though.