dankung make a selection of different tubes and i have seen the link showing what the numbers mean ,ie 1745 ,2040 as far as diameter and thickness goes, But i can,t find any info on what tubes are suitable for what size/weight ammo

any body know

ta

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I heard yours was Ontario's version of the Grand Canyon, not uncommon for folk to sit on your balls and take photos......

use two different size ammo 10mm steel /4 grams 11mm lead /8 grams had another look at chinese bands explained and if i,m understanding it correctly 184

Dankung tubes on my dankung jungle hunter, 12yards with a marble!  

What size ammo do you want to shoot? What do you want to do with your catty?

Make love to it..........

In truth you want it to make love to you. I've got one here that I'm making out of an old truncheon. It might be a bit small for you though.

In truth you want it to make love to you. I've got one here that I'm making out of an old truncheon. It might be a bit small for you though.

All you want from your cattys is raw animal casual sex, leaving your arsehole like a clowns pocket.....

All you want from your cattys is raw animal casual sex, leaving your arsehole like a clowns pocket.....

You've got me bang to rights, although I'm not just after a casual relationship. I would like to bag the occasional bunny with them too.

I did hear that the RSPCA were called when you were wiping your arse because, due to the size of the hole, someone thought you were interfering with a badger sett.

You've got me bang to rights, although I'm not just after a casual relationship. I would like to bag the occasional bunny with them too.

I did hear that the RSPCA were called when you were wiping your arse because, due to the size of the hole, someone thought you were interfering with a badger sett.

I heard yours was Ontario's version of the Grand Canyon, not uncommon for folk to sit on your balls and take photos......

• Like 1

why dont you 2 just pull each others lazzies :laugh:

Hahahahaha!!!!

dankung make a selection of different tubes and i have seen the link showing what the numbers mean ,ie 1745 ,2040 as far as diameter and thickness goes, But i can,t find any info on what tubes are suitable for what size/weight ammo

any body know

ta

From what i can gather mate...the 1745's are good all rounders....

I got some sent to me.... and it does shoot nice... quick with an easy draw.... was shooting 12mm steel....

Ive just ordered 10m from dankung... works out about £6.50posted... or go on ebay and pay a fiver or so for 1.5m!

Im in the proces of getting a specific tubed shooter for these....

Not sure on how they compare to the theraband gold for 'hunting'.... but will soon find out ;)