Went Out This Morning

Bluebell h

lol passed scotch corner yesterday, not to far from where am sat writing this now, small world, all sorts of game around there, like a mooch with dogs round that way lol got a couple of days off meself now, pheasant the name of the game, mugging likely the method, :victory: all taste the same don't they :laugh:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Milo I've been out with dogs ferrets for the last 25 years and I'm a big beleaver in animals have in off days I saw a lads dog of hear catch 100 plus rabbits in a night ! And a thought the next day th

Ok mate, you could have fooled me lol

Milo there's a big hotel at scotch corner park your moter in the car park walk round the bak and check the sets out next time ur up that way ! Well I finished work today rushed home and took bell for

Just behind that travel lodge is some cracking rabbit sets fella ferreted there a few times

No way lol,I was thinking of bringing my hawk swell,looks a bit rural,had dinner in the pub few miles away " shoulder of mutton '' I think.. I'm back up that way next week little further on around the Biggin on sea area Blyth way !

just had a mixy rabbit uuuggghhhhhhh, which she traded off nicely , and two great phessie hunts ,no kill, but fist full of tail feather's too show for her efforts, dog worked well for the hawk, unfortunately I was the weakest link today lol good tail chase across field showed me she fairly fit as well, some good pace about her and she flying well with wind as well, back out after taking the dogs out nearer last light looking for a rabbit to crop her up on....

Milo there's a big hotel at scotch corner park your moter in the car park walk round the bak and check the sets out next time ur up that way ! Well I finished work today rushed home and took bell for a fly down a local wood just to keep her fit she nailed a rabbit and missed a squirel ! All good ! Shud be out sat or sun on sum new ground leister way atb lee

• Like 1

Milo there's a big hotel at scotch corner park your moter in the car park walk round the bak and check the sets out next time ur up that way ! Well I finished work today rushed home and took bell for a fly down a local wood just to keep her fit she nailed a rabbit and missed a squirel ! All good ! Shud be out sat or sun on sum new ground leister way atb lee

• Like 1

I went out with my dad on that new ground the lad said it Woz teaming with rabbits ! Dint see 1 great ! So I drove back to a local golf course bolted one for bell she nailed that had to dig one ! Then this green keeper came over my dad said have we got permission to be on here ? I said no he said great we got asked to leave I Woz pissing my self he Woz not inpressed any way that's number 10 for bell up to now ! I asked my dad if he fancied a day out tomorrow and ha said he Woz bizzy looks like me and the son inlaw then in the morning . Atb lee

My hawks weight was a bit low which I was surprised at as she had eaten a good lump from yesterday's squirrel plus a couple of chicks but it was a cold night. Anyway her response was terrible and she wouldn't follow, she flew at a couple of pheasants in a wood but was never going to get them. My fault and its a lesson learnt .Ive fed her up today so she may be up in weight tomorrow but I'll try and get something done with her .