B.p.r Catapults....

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Change of mind...  Didnt like the theraband over the top...   Decided to use some gypsy tabs and go with double/quad looped 1745's....    

This will be posted to germany tomorrow.... looking forward to see what i get in return...   Guy was LEFT handed... so had to keep checking the hold of it...trying to keep it feeling comfortable...

BPR Catapults.............................do I see a brand name in the making ? :hmm:

No, no, :laugh: ...

Just for fun buddy... when i can be bothered....when asked... or when im off work...

Get a bee in my bonnet.... ideas.... and fire out a few different ones....

Then ive had a belly full of making the bloody things.....and leave it a while.... :thumbs: ...

• Like 1

Blue try cover the ply with better looking wood or paint the stuff :laugh:;) You know I don't like the look of that stuff :icon_redface: can you make a vid of you hdpe2 cattys from start to finish too If you get time :)

:feck: ...

The wife will have my bollocks if i stink the kitchen out again... made three of the hdpe ones... and thats enough!....

I tried it.... done it... and fecked it off :laugh: ....

Its a great use of materials though ;)

• Like 1

Might aswell make me one to on a 'trial' lol

LOL....

Try it yourself....

Thats the beauty of catapults.... anybody can have a go.... with minimal materials....

Aslong as it shoots...

Thats all that matters ;)

• Like 1

He's got a camo Jungle Hunter with some looped 1745's that I cut. We've just got back from walking the dogs and had a plinking session with some 10mm steel. It pissed down all the time and we didn't see anything to hunt.

He's got a camo Jungle Hunter with some looped 1745's that I cut. We've just got back from walking the dogs and had a plinking session with some 10mm steel. It pissed down all the time and we didn't see anything to hunt.

How much are the dankungs? ... pretty much indestructable i take it? ?..

Held a couple.... not my cup of tea.... but look well made ;)

They're only cheap really, if you get them direct from Dankung. I ordered a Toucan last week. That was from a vendor here though and it cost £38.

I like the Axe Hunter which is about £17 from Dankung. There's a few nice designs and, being stainless steel, they are pretty much indestructible. I only shoot Chinese tubes with mine. I like how fast they shoot with steel.

They aren't for everyone. I've taken a decent amount of game with mine. I use 1745 tubes. I feed my ferrets on ferals, woodies and pheasants that I shoot.

I'm going to use these tubes for the foreseeable with different types of ammo and see how I get on.

Like kranky said its a camo jungle hunter, shoots sweet and fast! I seem to shoot alot better with these tubes than the tbg but time will tell.

Unforunately it was cans, stumps and dead leaf shooting as there wasnt much about. But good to get the dogs out and have a shoot.

I didnt trust the speed of the bands to be honest untill i shot the ones kranky cut me and they do live up to what he said.

Looks decent enough mate :thumbs: ....

Kind if defeats the purpose of it being camo.... 95% of its covered up :laugh: ...

Is that paracord gutted?....

And i take it.... the castration bands are covering the slits...to stop the tubes popping out?

;)

Haha this is how i recived it from kranky, i like it tho, makes it feel better in the hand.

Gutted paracord? I have no idea what you mean? Haha

Yeah the bands are there for exactly that reason, i think that the chances of that happening is very slight but hey, its a good idea anyway :)

I do belive krankys new one turned up today?? Im sure he will be on soon to tell you all about it :)

Gutted paracord.... is paracord...with the inner strands taken out.... leaves the outter nylon....which is a lot flatter....

Looks like it is :thumbs: ....

You think them castration bands would hold the flats on my catty kranky?....

Could save on the tying pish ;)