• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#106 THE STIFFMEISTER

THE STIFFMEISTER

Secret top shelf airgun mag browser

• Donator
  • 1,927 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 09:56 pm

People are living in a dream land if they think that a fancy label means they'll last forever....

Be honest for digging a few holes and walking across fields....what do you actually need?

#107 trenchfoot

trenchfoot

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,803 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 10:13 pm

People are living in a dream land if they think that a fancy label means they'll last forever....

Be honest for digging a few holes and walking across fields....what do you actually need?

I've had haix tibet for nearly 2 years. they have been worn for at least 12 hours a day for 5 days a week for 9 months of the year. I average 13 km a day in boots. in that time they have never let me down. Dry, Supported. no hot spots. light for size. No obvious signs of impending failure. 5 days a week, they have become saturated. they have been worn for all duties. Covered 1000's of miles. paddled in shit daily. Worn on hill farm duty. Not let me down. The grip is limited in extreme circumstances and the footbed is unforgiving. But for digging, walking, grafting etc, they have never let me down. 

• LamperJohn and moxey23 like this

#108 ChrisJones

ChrisJones

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,374 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 10:38 pm

Dunlop wellies. Steel toe. Steel midsole. £20! Dig for victory!

Edited by ChrisJones, 07 May 2015 - 10:38 pm.

• Bosun11 likes this

#109 MR RABBIT

MR RABBIT

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:14 am

brandnew £51 I bought of ebay...gortex extreme cold weather army boots...hopfully will do the job

Attached File  WP_20150612_002.jpg   103.26KB   0 downloads

• Bosun11 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users