Best Boots With No Budget....

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody knows what the best of anything is. Only what is the best in their experience or opinion. The consensus of opinion is a choice of Meindl, lowa, and Altberg. After that I think it's down to what

I've had haix tibet for nearly 2 years. they have been worn for at least 12 hours a day for 5 days a week for 9 months of the year. I average 13 km a day in boots. in that time they have never let me

Lundhags, Swedish hand made boots, great boots.

Posted Images

The le chameau are crap don't last any length

+1 mate , at £200+ they are crap ...the first pair lasted 2 stalking seasons then dried out & split , I never looked after them at all & booked it was my fault , the second pair were treated like fcuking royalty , washed cleaned , dried & treated to every boot care product known to man .....dried out & split exactly the same as first pair ..bought a pair of Danners from the states that did 7 hard seasons ...good comfortable boots ..know in harkila's ...1st pair lasted ..........1week ! leaking .2nd pair seem ok but theirs a long way to go ..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Altberg boots look just like the Blackislander boots they also have the same Simpatex lining.Thats a shame as I sent my Blackislanders back a long time ago as they leaked.Does anyone know if they are made by the same people??

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Get to sports direct and get a pair of karrimor over the ankle type... Buy two pairs actually

In black , clean then every time you get them out and they will last minimum three years

When the sole wears out, bin them and open the second pair up, do the same...

6 years of wear and tear till they bust.....for eighty quid...

• Like 1