Best Boots With No Budget....

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody knows what the best of anything is. Only what is the best in their experience or opinion. The consensus of opinion is a choice of Meindl, lowa, and Altberg. After that I think it's down to what

I've had haix tibet for nearly 2 years. they have been worn for at least 12 hours a day for 5 days a week for 9 months of the year. I average 13 km a day in boots. in that time they have never let me

Lundhags, Swedish hand made boots, great boots.

Posted Images

:laugh:

I have a cracking pair of altberg warriors, a set of akus which have just collapsed on me, a pair of asolo gtx which I love, a second pair of altbergs however I don't tell anyone whatsoever they are cause I'm jealous incase everyone buys them lol

• 1 month later...

My mate wears mountaineering boots, I can't remember the name but I'll find out and get back to you

I live me a pair of timberlands personally. Good prices, waterproof and really built to last. I *think* that they still give a lifetime guarantee too?

Couple with para cord laces and you've got something very sturdy there

I've inadvertently started wearing my Panama Jacks this year. They're also fantastic

Altberg gave me SHIIT customer service last time i went in...

But theyre probably puffed out with the same old squaddie wankerss :laugh: ..

They are the best bar none...

Wouldnt use meindl to pick the dog shiit up....

Altberg all the way...

Then lowas after that...

Then adidas flip-flops.....

• Like 1

Which model of altberg? Iv used haix tibet forest and protector pro, both a good solid boot but no good when on foot following hounds...

I have the Haix Trekker chainsaw boots and they a really good quality boot, was just curious as to wether anyone had tried the army issue boots that are by Haix?

Anybody who suffers with cold feet use Altbergs? What they like? I never used to have a problem with cold feet but the last few years my circulation's been crap and I now get terrible trouble with cold feet. Looking for a decent pair of boots that are waterproof, ultra warm and really hard wearing.