What Would You Do About A Dog Pedlar Next Door?

Be a load of shite made up by other neighbours with an axe to grind about barking dogs or something.

Ignore it and mind your own business, a lot of hunting lads get dogs taken off them and a whole load of shit because of nosy c**ts.

Edited by STRANGER

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell the RSPCA that she uses the dogs for hunting. That should make sure she never sees them again.

The best thing to do is mind your own f***ing business if the whole thing is based purely on tittle tattle !!

Whatever you decide to do keep quiet about it....you have just incriminated yourself...

Well at least there are mixed opinions :laugh: . But firstly, I never said I would grass I just asked what others would do and let you know what others have already done to try and help. In fact I even pointed out how f***ing useless the RSPCA is in such cases. I am inclined to believe what I hear because the person who told me lives literally next door and has full view of the garden, but I do intend to see for myself.

But in terms of minding my own business? Well go f**k yourself is all I can say to that, if I see someone beating an animal because they are a sadist c**t then I am not ashamed of going over and doing something about, why should I give a shit if that makes me unpopular? I wonder if the same commenters say the same in one of the million muslim threads on here, which as far as I can remember all go like this:

"A group of Mussies have raped some local white girls and the authorities refuse to get involved"

"Keep your nose out mate, none of your business better just make sure your own daughter doesn't get raped instead"

• Like 1

You said yourself it's their direct next door neighbour. If dogs are barking and howling they will try anything to get rid, even make up bullshit stories. She will be the worst c**t in the world to them.

Until you have seen it for yourself do nothing.

You said yourself it's their direct next door neighbour. If dogs are barking and howling they will try anything to get rid, even make up bullshit stories. She will be the worst c**t in the world to them.

Until you have seen it for yourself do nothing.

Sorry should also explain, the neighbour I know keeps patterdales that aren't exactly placid and quiet :laugh: So I will have a look for myself, but so far I have no reason to doubt her because I can't work out any motive for her to lie or exaggerate.

But anyway, point taken so I will see for myself before going off on one again. It should be easy enough to see the condition of the dogs so I will have a look this evening if I can.