Eagle Owl Attacking People In My Area.

craigynewall

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres the 2 pics 1 on fence post and 1 in bush before it flew off.

A big Larsen trap.....with a cat in one side....

Sadly mate alot of the owl sanctuaries are poorly run and dont treat them like birds of prey, more like pets, taking them to public places and charging £5 a picture to the unknowing public, seen a few

Posted Images

For starters il be pleased to see it off the streets as its attacking young lads and other random people. If its owner comes forward id be happy enough to see it back to its rightfull place but if no1 happens to claim it then il man it down myself and set myself a huge challenge of getting this bird trained up and looked after good and proper..

i dont mind the questions honest i wouldnt of made the thread if i didnt want to be drilled with Qs.. If i didnt get anywhere with it then that would be my next goal of getting it somewhere more habitable than its current location. I would release it back to the place i caught it but that would just be damn stupid as its been well nown to attack people round the estatte and thats pretty much defeating my case of capturing it in the first place so id probably take it somewher out the way big open coutryside fields with nearby woodlands and release it there. Its hunting abilitys wouldnt be effected as this would return naturally remembr shhes been wild for over 2 yr now. Its certainly is gonna be 1 challenge i know that for sure..

• Like 1

i dont mind the questions honest i wouldnt of made the thread if i didnt want to be drilled with Qs.. If i didnt get anywhere with it then that would be my next goal of getting it somewhere more habitable than its current location. I would release it back to the place i caught it but that would just be damn stupid as its been well nown to attack people round the estatte and thats pretty much defeating my case of capturing it in the first place so id probably take it somewher out the way big open coutryside fields with nearby woodlands and release it there. Its hunting abilitys wouldnt be effected as this would return naturally remembr shhes been wild for over 2 yr now. Its certainly is gonna be 1 challenge i know that for sure..

Thanks mate, nice one she sounds like she will be in good hands, its just i would hate to see her kept in an aviary doing nothing when shes survived perfectly fine without any help

Thanks mate, nice one she sounds like she will be in good hands, its just i would hate to see her kept in an aviary doing nothing when shes survived perfectly fine without any help

I'd rather see an owl sat in an aviary doing nothing than a young lad with his face ripped off or an old pensioner lose there pet lap dog. Best of luck in catching it mate deadly feet on them. Atb.

• Like 1

I'd rather see an owl sat in an aviary doing nothing than a young lad with his face ripped off or an old pensioner lose there pet lap dog. Best of luck in catching it mate deadly feet on them. Atb.

Im not saying that mate, im on about the post where he says he would relocate it somewhere more suitable, it would just be plain thick and irresponsible to release it back from where he caught it

Edited by youcanthide...BANG

Im not saying that mate, im on about the post where he says he would relocate it somewhere more suitable, it would just be plain thick and irresponsible to release it back from where he caught it

The uk is a small place I should imagine any where it goes it will probably cause hassle to someone I'm sure lambs would fall prey to something like that fairly easily.

More than likely mate, maybe somewhere where they are living naturally already like the dales but then i dont know what the problem of another owl in another's territory will cause?

Living naturally ?? Who's responsible for realising those then or are they escapees ???

Also told by someone who had them for a few years licensing is needed for them but not sure if theres any truth In it must admit I wouldn't be happy with just any idiot bieng able to go out and get one.

Edited by fitchet