Eagle Owl Attacking People In My Area.

craigynewall

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres the 2 pics 1 on fence post and 1 in bush before it flew off.

A big Larsen trap.....with a cat in one side....

Sadly mate alot of the owl sanctuaries are poorly run and dont treat them like birds of prey, more like pets, taking them to public places and charging £5 a picture to the unknowing public, seen a few

Posted Images

Yeah its all legel its got a ring on its been an escapee for about 2 n half yr now just stays in this area mostly been sighted in the nature reserve 5 min from my house but this is the forst time iv seen it since its bin here. Yeah its attacked lots of locals in the area. Mainly joggers at night. But keeps poppin up in gardens looking for cats. If you stand up to it it charges you lol mean fuka.

a plastic dustbin will soon solve that, thats how i used to catch mine lol when there all fluffed up and hissing they're vulnerable to a dustbin attack :laugh::laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I must be dumb as fick i didn quite get that lol explain ?? :s

Yeah its all legel its got a ring on its been an escapee for about 2 n half yr now just stays in this area mostly been sighted in the nature reserve 5 min from my house but this is the forst time iv seen it since its bin here. Yeah its attacked lots of locals in the area. Mainly joggers at night. But keeps poppin up in gardens looking for cats. If you stand up to it it charges you lol mean fuka.

a plastic dustbin will soon solve that, thats how i used to catch mine lol when there all fluffed up and hissing they're vulnerable to a dustbin attack :laugh::laugh:

simple. stand your ground and just drop and empty plastic dustbin over it when its close enough :yes:

[

simple. stand your ground and just drop and empty plastic dustbin over it when its close enough :yes:

Haha Edited by craigynewall

Stupid uneducated people are ruining the falconry name nowadays by using them as status pets. Yeh the guy was prob that dumb he thought raptors are like homing pigeons lol il just keep it in for a few weeks then let is out see if it cones back lol. Retards.. Anyhow back to the post, hass [NO TEXT TALK] got any ideas of how i could try capture this owl????

when you spot it,it hangs around cleadon hills,take a rabbit carcase wrapped with fishing line snares ,plenty of.... chuck it out in sight of owl,peg it down,firm !!! back off hide observe, might come down and get tangled,chuck a blanket over,grab feet,job done,in theorie.lol strong b*****ds ,be carefull atb mc

Edited by nomoon
  • Like 2

at fat weight you have not a chance the bird is self hunting now and has no need for a human person in its life,and if theres plenty of rabbits cats rats in the area it isnt going to go hungry is it ,in low condition would be your only chance its not doing any seriose harm to any one so just leave it alone at least it will keep the moggies in doors stop them crapping on every ones lawn

at fat weight you have not a chance the bird is self hunting now and has no need for a human person in its life,and if theres plenty of rabbits cats rats in the area it isnt going to go hungry is it ,in low condition would be your only chance its not doing any seriose harm to any one so just leave it alone at least it will keep the moggies in doors stop them crapping on every ones lawn

everything can be caught ,even fat weight redtails in the states with bal chatris,

and all wild birds are at or near top weight and dont hunt on hunger but instinct and not many will for go an easy meal, only trained birds dont respond at top weight or the yanks arabs etc would catch nothing would they ??/

Edited by nomoon
  • Like 1

and all wild birds are at or near top weight and dont hunt on hunger but instinct and not many will for go an easy meal, only trained birds dont respond at top weight or the yanks arabs etc would catch nothing would they ??/

Nail hit bang on the head