Eagle Owl Attacking People In My Area.

craigynewall

Got a phonecall from my friend an hour ago who told me to go straight to his house as the escaped eagle owl is in his back garden on the fence post preying on his cat. I drove along his house which is 5 minutes from me and it was still there just watching the cat through his conservatory window. I managed to get a little shot which il upload. As i walked into the garden i got a shot of it before it took off. What a huge bird.. Its been local to the area for around 2 and a half year as it eacaped captivity but no one has botherd trying to get her back. Apparently its a 7 yr old female.. She made headlines last year after attacking a young boy who was on a late night jog lucky the boy had his hood up as he got struck on the back of the head but still he sufferd some sort of whiplash. The owl has been known to of taken quite a few cats in the area as lots have gone missing since it was first spotted. Heres the article about the boy who got struck and il also upload the picture i managed to get :). Now iv seen it with my own eyes im now keen as hell to get out an trap this bird to stop all the neusance in the area also just to see the bird back with its owner.. Or should i not get involved???? Heres the link and il follow with my pic.. Also i will add a video of a guy that managed to video it in his back garden charging at him lol. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2207899/Teenager-left-whiplash-attacked-eagle-owl.html / http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VUwjmivwQg&sns=em

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres the 2 pics 1 on fence post and 1 in bush before it flew off.

A big Larsen trap.....with a cat in one side....

Sadly mate alot of the owl sanctuaries are poorly run and dont treat them like birds of prey, more like pets, taking them to public places and charging £5 a picture to the unknowing public, seen a few

Posted Images

Yeah its all legel its got a ring on its been an escapee for about 2 n half yr now just stays in this area mostly been sighted in the nature reserve 5 min from my house but this is the forst time iv seen it since its bin here. Yeah its attacked lots of locals in the area. Mainly joggers at night. But keeps poppin up in gardens looking for cats. If you stand up to it it charges you lol mean fuka.

Yeah its all legel its got a ring on its been an escapee for about 2 n half yr now just stays in this area mostly been sighted in the nature reserve 5 min from my house but this is the forst time iv seen it since its bin here. Yeah its attacked lots of locals in the area. Mainly joggers at night. But keeps poppin up in gardens looking for cats. If you stand up to it it charges you lol mean fuka.

a plastic dustbin will soon solve that, thats how i used to catch mine lol when there all fluffed up and hissing they're vulnerable to a dustbin attack :laugh::laugh:

be worth trying to trap it for sure, theres a male harris on the loose local to me, some kids got a pair of them and unwisely decided to let the male og and see if it would come back,, daft twats :censored: am pretty sure it will survive at least a couple of days give us a chance to catch him up hopefully, hate to see stuff just left, :censored:

• Like 1

Stupid uneducated people are ruining the falconry name nowadays by using them as status pets. Yeh the guy was prob that dumb he thought raptors are like homing pigeons lol il just keep it in for a few weeks then let is out see if it cones back lol. Retards.. Anyhow back to the post, hass [NO TEXT TALK] got any ideas of how i could try capture this owl????

a plastic dustbin will soon solve that, thats how i used to catch mine lol when there all fluffed up and hissing they're vulnerable to a dustbin attack :laugh::laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: