Sign in to follow this  
sounder

first stag

well lads went to a mate house today for a chat.we went for a walk spoted a few deer so went back for his gun i went around them to get close hopeing to see a stag with them.i got within 50 yrds of them.there was a stag there with no rack just stump but i noitce something around his neck a rope is what i made it out to be.anyways i flatend him with a neck shot and i was right baleing twine was around it neck,it was well woren bit of sticks in it.tight around it neck.and no it was'nt a f*****g pet one :D cheers sounder

P8040014.jpg

P8040015.jpg

That was his cravat I bet.He was just getting back from a night out with the lads :clapper:

WELL DONE SOUNDER........As they say you'll always remember your first.............................. :clapper:

Guest Leveller

Your first Buck, shame it wouldn't make a good trophy isn't it? it'll be good eating though all the same. At least it's not suffering with the twine around it anymore good work on that front.

Ok cheer's sounder but fallow are known as buck/doe only sika & red's are stag/hind but dont want to get all anal about it well done.

here v-max

you getting anal??? never

ok its a fallow no a stag.... whooppeee

you of i never dae nowt or call nowt thee wrong thing!!!!!

hehehehe

sauer