Leather Lurcher Collar Sale

whys the d ring always so close to the buckle? the clanking scares everything for miles around :icon_eek:

Put the d loop further round.... and once you put the collar on one of the middle holes.....youll end up with the wide part.... round the side of the dogs neck.... and the strap on the throat :yes: ....

whys the d ring always so close to the buckle? the clanking scares everything for miles around :icon_eek:

Put the d loop further round.... and once you put the collar on one of the middle holes.....youll end up with the wide part.... round the side of the dogs neck.... and the strap on the throat :yes: ....

the d ring is usually stitched so you cant move it :hmm:

on most shaped collars.... once the 'd' loop is in the centre of the back of the dogs neck.... the wide part.... is round the side of the neck.... putting the 'd' in the same loop/fold as the buckle means the wide part is always at the front of the dogs throat.

bridle leather isn't cheep at all and from what i can tell thats what they are made from i was paying £200 for bridle leather i wouldn't have a £6 leather collar they probably wouldnt las long i make my own

slight de-railing but you do a bit of leather work dont you?

bridle leather isn't cheep at all and from what i can tell thats what they are made from i was paying £200 for bridle leather i wouldn't have a £6 leather collar they probably wouldnt las long i make my own

slight de-railing but you do a bit of leather work dont you? Any chance of a gimp mask and a pair of studded crotchless knickers :thumbs:

:laugh:

on most shaped collars.... once the 'd' loop is in the centre of the back of the dogs neck.... the wide part.... is round the side of the neck.... putting the 'd' in the same loop/fold as the buckle means the wide part is always at the front of the dogs throat.

aye but the weight of the d ring and buckle makes it fall to the bottom and it clunks like fcuk :yes:

• Like 1

slight de-railing but you do a bit of leather work dont you?

I do when I find the time that is and that's the 2nd time you have asked me to make those lol
  • 3 months later...

£6.00? Riveted/ rough stitching, paki leather.... these are obviously a bit better than what you're going to get for £6. They're going to last a lot longer than 3 years believe me (provided you can say the same for your dogs...!).

Everyone has a choice and an opinion of course. If that's what you're happy with, good for you, these are just another option for those who want something a bit special or more hard wearing :-)

aye but the weight of the d ring and buckle makes it fall to the bottom and it clunks like fcuk :yes:

Can make them anyway you want, each collar is made to order and made to measure....another thing you don't get when you pay £6....! :-)

• 1 month later...