Leather Lurcher Collar Sale

Hi everyone,

Thought you may be interested in the following:
http://www.prettypawsponies.com/#/shop/4571000412/SALE

Sale ends 5th Novmember 2013

All items are made to order so if you want something a little bit different,
get in contact and we can try and sort something out within budget.

•Handmade
•English Leather
•Hand Stitched
•Brown/Black
•Custome Sizing (length & width)-No EXTRA CHARGE
•Suede Lined/Plain
•Hound Collar/Standard
•Matching Slip leads/trigger Leads
•Free UK postage (international from £7.55)

Thanks,
Eve

post-89121-0-42703400-1383140477.jpeg

post-89121-0-13994900-1383140481_thumb.jpg

These are hand made and hand stitched (not rivetted or machined). We use best quality English leather and all products are finished to the highest standard.

The sale price is only just covering costs for these particular collars.

Apologies for posting on the wrong board but I didn't know where would be best/ most relevant.

Regards

bridle leather isn't cheep at all and from what i can tell thats what they are made from i was paying £200 for bridle leather i wouldn't have a £6 leather collar they probably wouldnt las long i make my own

ive a 5er one on my dog these past 3 years.yer mans right collars a collar. :yes:

bridle leather isn't cheep at all and from what i can tell thats what they are made from i was paying £200 for bridle leather i wouldn't have a £6 leather collar they probably wouldnt las long i make my own

wewll this ones lasted 3 years 2 quid a year thats not bad still got years to go, a fool and his moneys easily parted atb

ive a 5er one on my dog these past 3 years.yer mans right collars a collar. :yes:

iv one an it lasted longer that the dogs
Guest scramble

i don't bother making collers now but £12.50 is a good price , I wouldn't make them for that ,, ;)

Some people expect you to work for free or pence per hour! this aint cheap tat imported from some 3rd world shit hole. £12.50 for that is a very good price :yes:

• Like 1