17 replies to this topic

#16 Max Yells-James

Max Yells-James

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:32 am

just wondered whether it would be difficult/weird loading the side lever from a left handed shooting perspective.

No its not I already said that didn't I?

I shot 3 squirrels in 2 minutes yesterday, loading with my right hand and shooting left handed with my hw100kt!

Sorry about that, repeating myself. Thanks for that pianoman.

#17 Lucky Luciano

Lucky Luciano

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:53 pm

Hi 

I have both with Viper connects sat on board and they are both performers but so is the Ultra Se with a Mamba that I have as well.

Took 4 shots at a 20 mm spinner at 60 yards this weekend with the regal and hit it twice which certainly put a smile on my face not being the greatest shot in the world.

I had the HW100 and Ultra se with me as well and was taking spinners and targets out to 50 yards with ease. The only reason I didn't go for 60 yards with these was the fact I had run the air down in them shooting at various other distances but I fully expect that both could have performed the same as the regal.

Each of them have their quirks but I am not that fussy and like shooting with any of them, I also have a 13 year old Theoben SLR98 which is still shooting at 11.4ft/lbs and has never been serviced, partly because it has been stored in a cupboard for 12 of those years :whistling: ........

ATB

Lucky Luciano 

#18 mark williams

mark williams

Mr Slippy

• Donator
  • 4,339 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 09:27 am

I don't know the first thing about the Regal other than it is one handsome looking rifle with good reports.

On the other hand I have been shooting the HW 100 KT (.177) for around a year now and find it to be absolutely lethal.So for my way of thinking I`ll be staying with the 100.

atb

• villaman likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users