Irish Fly

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nans why are u so worried ab out what price some men are willing to pay for lurchers or pups no one is putting a gun to their head if they couldn't afford them they wouldn't buy them if u don't wana p

lads it nice to b nice dont get d topic close because all d lads on here get on verry well with each other and it nice to see that and any lads that want to put up races are welcome hunting is a spo

Posted Images

C'mon now seany your running out of corners to hide in lol

youv lost me there, but you can get back to me on it when you get another pm atb

seany boy, you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you cant fool all the people all of the time :icon_eek::icon_eek:

• Like 1

youv lost me there, but you can get back to me on it when you get another pm atb

seany boy, you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you cant fool all the people all of the time :icon_eek::icon_eek:

dors it upset you tommy that im on here an getting along with everyone an no problems best thing to do is ignore each other

dors it upset you tommy that im on here an getting along with everyone an no problems best thing to do is ignore each other

upset me dont make me laugh again, what people need to know on here that you have befriended what kind of person you are, over 50 names abusing and running mens dogs down under false names now your trying to play mr, nice ha,ha,ha,

• Like 1

upset me dont make me laugh again, what people need to know on here that you have befriended what kind of person you are, over 50 names abusing and running mens dogs down under false names now your trying to play mr, nice ha,ha,ha,

maybe iv seen the light an turned over a new leaf 4000 posts there tommy a not a problem atb

maybe iv seen the light an turned over a new leaf 4000 posts there tommy a not a problem atb

so you admit it then, i thought you always denied it, your a fool a guttless one at that, people on here gona see you for what you are :yes:

• Like 1

so you admit it then, i thought you always denied it, your a fool a guttless one at that, people on here gona see you for what you are :yes:

i didnt know we were doing an interview tommy, youv been trying for a week now to draw out a responce it aint happening kid now that the last il be quoting you atvb

nite nite boys, sorry for buttin in on the topic, but have a look back banter always invoved in it, think hes rubbed to many decent members up the wrong way on here for far to long :yes::yes: enjoy the topic lads!! atvb tommy,c

:bye::bye::bye: LTstick a clip on ffs.ime only in after a lamp with the pup.cromwell be snoring now

• Like 1