• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well spotted gnash some racing men belive in eye sign. They can tell if its going to be a breeder or a racer, short or long distance bird. Me well I think its a load of bollllocccccckkkks

Wow that sort of shit fascinates me......i dare not google it though im really trying my best not to get hooked into this pigeon malarky as i have an obssessive nature   I take it they cant just te

Im building a team of white pigeons that will race and WIN here is a new addiction to my stock loft  

Posted Images

:thumbs: whats with the whites then ? always had a soft spot for grizzles put a team together in the 80s off fella called jock orr couldn't get them to win feck all apart from the shows,,

Edited by the_stig

That bird needs to come down here with initials of WHU :whistling: ...................Whats the score with the eyeball ive seen that on a few pigeon peds does it identify the bird or something...........good luck with them mate.

Studying eyes of pigeons is a science an folk swear by it, they can tell a lot, an awful lot, if your interested gnash Google it (eyesign)an have a read up, anybody interested in genetics, breeding an conditioning animals will find it interesting if they can understand or follow it..lol

Edited by Hot Meat

That bird needs to come down here with initials of WHU :whistling: ...................Whats the score with the eyeball ive seen that on a few pigeon peds does it identify the bird or something...........good luck with them mate.

Well spotted gnash :laugh: some racing men belive in eye sign. They can tell if its going to be a breeder or a racer, short or long distance bird.

Me well I think its a load of bollllocccccckkkks :yes:

• Like 3

whu its a taff gnash wouldn't understand a word your saying

Did you just get the one to put with your best cock mate or did you get a few?

If you breed a white with a blue do you get more whites, grizzles or blues?

Bought this on aswell

rcp4dnTt.jpg

To breed pure whites you have got to have pure whites on boths sides

Cloud above is not out of 2 pure whites, so put 2 a pure white cock could throw

all coulors, the more you put white to white, the easier to breed pure white.

But you still get colour birds come out.

going to find some top cocks to put to them :thumbs:

• Like 1

attachicon.gifSANY5040.JPG found this old photo the other day around 1976/77

You had a big nice red cock back then stig :laugh::laugh: :laugh:

ya twat ...won 6 young bird racers --fraserburgh and lerwick as a yearling ----- switched him to my mid week south road team he was a good un for me...

Edited by the_stig

Studying eyes of pigeons is a science an folk swear by it, they can tell a lot, an awful lot, if your interested gnash Google it (eyesign)an have a read up, anybody interested in genetics, breeding an conditioning animals will find it interesting if they can understand or follow it..lol

Wow that sort of shit fascinates me......i dare not google it though im really trying my best not to get hooked into this pigeon malarky as i have an obssessive nature :D

I take it they cant just tell from a picture they have to use a magnifying glass of some sort......almost sounds too far fetched to take seriously but i suppose they wouldnt do it without reason.................................................................im itching to google it but i just cant allow myself to :D

• Like 2