Gun Lamp

I make the T20 torch that sits on the scope, change to red led, new driver and remake the pill , works out to your 200 with no problems. ultrafire batteries of around 4000mah, last about 2.5 hours if run none stop but you only have the torch on for a few minutes at a time, so one battery lasts all evening.

i have one on the scope and one in hand that i search with, they only take one 18650 battery but as long as you use protected batteries then your fine. so cheap you can carry a spare set.

i have turned a few crelants in to red led for people but there is a lot better out there for your money. you could use the T20 with a crelant collimator head which will give a throw further than you can see.

only down side to torches with led's is there so tight a beam you struggle to use them from a motor, ok the t20 has an adjustable head but its still hard going. All my shooting os on foot so not an issue really, just as well as i have sold off all the lamps.

001_zpsecfc3331.jpg

T20 with the crelant head

003_zps9fb5a1da.jpg

Standard T20 with the red led mod.

Nightmaster 800 brilliant bit of kit got the turbo kit with green red and white pill, pick up foxes eyes well past 500 yards and obviously 800 yards with the white pill can't get better than that

I beg to differ kidda.

the one in the photo above will push further with a white led. :thumbs:

Hi. Interested in a white torch. I've had a couple of cree torches but currently using the ND3 Laser. Biggest problem I've hit with torches is overspill light on the moderator & the ND3 is the only equipment that doesn't cause light flare back into the scope. Have you tried it on a CF with a moderator?