Ida Coyote Coursing Season 2013-14

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We started a little slow this year catching one here one there, but picked up the slack yesterday and caught 4. I picked up a and new female during the summer and got her on two and she didn't disappo

December 6th , 2013     Words from Uphill- Steve Thomas passed away today. He was in the end stages of cancer. He knew he had a very short time left, but never complained and only asked th

i suppose the dogs are there to be tested ...running em to ground then shooting them aint testing them imo. Granted its frowned upon over here but its probably the done thing over there. No different

Posted Images

You guys done? thanks. Heres some pics of my buddy I'd thought I share . He ran this big North Eastern yote to ground with his hounds.and dug him out.

get-attachment1_zps4be4e2e5.jpg

Thats a coyote! not some brush popper with bitch tits and stretch marks

get-attachment_zps3dc32591.jpg

36d3dbef-4407-4cee-9a05-ac9d4e66abc0_zps

That's a big yote. Did he use a dog to dig that with? Or just shoot it from the hole end?

How did you find the really cold spell affected your quarry out there? I guess they have to deal with temperatures that low every year but did the lenth and severity off it kill lots more than usual?

Maybe I'm just a skeptical hippo but I don't believe there are dogs at this present time made to dig coyotes with.

A skeptical hippo? Now that is a sight I would like to see. (And having just googled it, I have!)

I was wondering how he dug the coyote out, as in, did he just trench on from the mouth of the hole. If so, what stopped the quarry from bolting straight out past him?

Maybe I'm just a skeptical hippo but I don't believe there are dogs at this present time made to dig coyotes with.

All day long Edwards. The west [where real coyote coursing takes place] Have a Gentleman called a" Government Trappers". Its a different breed not like you and I Dan....Every time they fart they dont post it on the www "look at what I did!!!" no not like that, not at all. They are married to women, women that have excessive body hair and rarely bathe. They dont get drunk like YOU and have a sword fights with another dude behind a tavern and when shown the pictures "OH Lord , I was really drunK" excuse. No they are not like you... They own terriers that GTG and deal with coyotes especially in the spring to eradicate population and help the ranchers out when calving season is in full swing. These so called dogs that dont exist usually are old fox terrier blood and their mixes. Lately they been using Jags and jag crosses.Word has their is some guy out here that has Patterdale X Apbt crosses that might be able to get it done. Take care Amigo

• Like 1

Had a pretty good weekend, got one of my young dogs tied in so did Hay Hound , saw one of my dogs catch an extra gear and dump a nice one. Saw a bunch and and caught 3 , with 3 dumps.

Coyote biting my dogs collar

1662439_10202382343778861_1318380708_n1_

1904188_10202382346338925_1589852788_n_z

Havoc putting T in throat

988802_10202382342938840_859250596_n_zps

This dog belongs to a friend of mine and his name is Griffin. Coyote put a horrible bite on him ,coyotecoyotethe type of bite that would make comman Stags go to barkin. When he broke loose He started breaking up this coyote like a twig. Grif has some mouth on him, I can think of another bitch that dose also and I wonder how those pups would turn out if bred.1620850_10202382345458903_2081694822_n_z

1796520_10202382347138945_2128161100_n_z

1898273_10202382340938790_1876210105_n_z

• Like 1

All day long Edwards. The west [where real coyote coursing takes place] Have a Gentleman called a" Government Trappers". Its a different breed not like you and I Dan....Every time they fart they dont post it on the www "look at what I did!!!" no not like that, not at all. They are married to women, women that have excessive body hair and rarely bathe. They dont get drunk like YOU and have a sword fights with another dude behind a tavern and when shown the pictures "OH Lord , I was really drunK" excuse. No they are not like you... They own terriers that GTG and deal with coyotes especially in the spring to eradicate population and help the ranchers out when calving season is in full swing. These so called dogs that dont exist usually are old fox terrier blood and their mixes. Lately they been using Jags and jag crosses.Word has their is some guy out here that has Patterdale X Apbt crosses that might be able to get it done. Take care Amigo

PMSL Dan mate, you had a sword fight behind a bar?? FLMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Is that what makes them damn name plates bend like that bro? I feel like a tard now. I see that all the dang time and straighten them out but never realized that's what was causing it. Guess I never thought about it.

Awesome pics! Nice to know there are folks doing well with terriers on coyotes. I'd like to see it.

Shroom don't you go worrying bout all my escapades boy.

• Like 1

Is that what makes them damn name plates bend like that bro? I feel like a tard now. I see that all the dang time and straighten them out but never realized that's what was causing it. Guess I never thought about it.

Awesome pics! Nice to know there are folks doing well with terriers on coyotes. I'd like to see it.

Shroom don't you go worrying bout all my escapades boy.

:laugh: :laugh: Worried nah laughing my ass off at the mental image...

Here are some Bull Stags that UpHill just had out of T and Hoss. Both have a few hundred coyotes under them and I haven't seen a bitch that is tougher than her that can run some....Pups from this breeding should be starting this time in next year.

Hoss and T

404138_3913249388617_1021812473_n_zpsf7d

10003467_793997930629585_1687714394_n_zp

1972480_793997970629581_2076469964_n_zps

1653979_793997947296250_539574762_n_zpse

1795598_793998117296233_1281854839_n_zps

• Like 1

Stunt you forgot to mention that Hoss and T are littermate brother and sister. You may have done that intentionally but......fill in the blank.

Either way awesome litter and I should be doing the exact same kind of breeding soon.