Build Along..... Catapult Making....

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"My wife left me coz I'm never out my mancave" volume 1

Another finished... and will be in its way... to its new owner tomorrow   The palmswells really do make these a lot more comfortable....   A lot more work... but worth it i think ...      

quick cover it in oak ...

Who ever getting this as a gift is one lucky chap.....or lady.lol

One is a gift....or an xmas trade....but seeing as i dont know who it is...or what im getting in return....i class it as a gift from both parties ;) ...

The other two.... who knows... keep...gift...sell? :hmm: ...

One is a gift....or an xmas trade....but seeing as i dont know who it is...or what im getting in return....i class it as a gift from both parties ;) ...

The other two.... who knows... keep...gift...sell? :hmm:

You taking part in that secret santa on the SSF? You want to be paired up with flippingout or anthrax lol, fingers crossed for ya. Id do it myself but whoever gets paired up with me would probably be very disappointed

You taking part in that secret santa on the SSF? You want to be paired up with flippingout or anthrax lol, fingers crossed for ya. Id do it myself but whoever gets paired up with me would probably be very disappointed

:yes: ....

Thats the one buddy!....

Just getting prepared.... have a busy few weeks coming up so might not have time to make it once im paired up with somebody....

Tell you what... whoever get paired with me may be a little disappointed.... a couple of the guys on there.... their slingshots make mine...look like firewood.....

Its all aesthetic though.... bet they dont shoot any better :laugh:;)

:yes: ....

Thats the one buddy!....

Just getting prepared.... have a busy few weeks coming up so might not have time to make it once im paired up with somebody....

Tell you what... whoever get paired with me may be a little disappointed.... a couple of the guys on there.... their slingshots make mine...look like firewood.....

Its all aesthetic though.... bet they dont shoot any better :laugh:;)

I know what you mean mate, theres some corkers on there. I wouldnt dare shoot half of them in fear of damaging them lol

Another finished... and will be in its way... to its new owner tomorrow ;)

The palmswells really do make these a lot more comfortable....

A lot more work... but worth it i think :thumbs: ...

20131030_184147_zps05184873.jpg

20131030_195625_zps95b3be7f.jpg

• Like 3