I Think I Have Been Coned, Buyers Please Be Aware

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sure all these "told you so" responses are a great comfort to the OP who was asking a simple question.

I clicked on thinking someone had threw an icecream at you.......

WARNING WARNING

Posted Images

There must be another member on here who lives close to the seller who can collect it for you !!!!! Even if you have to pay more postage it's still better then not having the gun at all ..

Name and shame him on here with all his details

Best of luck

• Like 3

The fella hasn't done anything wrong yet. Yes it does sound dodgy but but he said earlier he has 2 guns for sale. If I was selling a gun legit and seen this on a forum about me I'd be a twat about things. Maybe he is on this site and has seen all the negative responses? Like I said it does sound dodgy but could just as well be legit ;)

He hasn't done anything wrong yet could all be legit

He has done something wrong! after Siji Jin had paid, he then offered to sell it to both mrs Siji and me. He even asked if I'd like to come and look at it, yet couldn't send photos of the scope to me and wouldn't confirm if it's a right handed gun. He's also given a completely different name to me as he did to Siji Jin.

Whichever way you look at it, that's attempting to gain money through deception. Either the crime has been committed against Siji, or he's attempted to commit one against me (and mrs Siji)

Edited by chrisjpainter