go on then :D  :D

#17 Rob58

Rob58

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:46 pm

Bell you send them bird down to me mate I'll use them if I don't a mate of mine will and pete pm me on the Scott cat.

#18 bell

bell

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:00 pm

I can't resist picking stuff up Rob, I'm a fecker for it. Barn Owls are my achalise heel......can't leave them in the road......getting dirty and grimy.....them pristine beautiful white speckled soft killers of the night lol.
Bell

. Your in box is full
Sorted.

#19 Outlaw Pete

Outlaw Pete

Extreme Bird Ringer

• Banned
  • 2,969 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:02 pm

:laugh:  I'm so glad you asked ....!

Right; Old mate of mine, see. Mad as a box of frogs. Lives in Bristol. Ringer, as it happens. Well into keeping his birds and his hunting.

He gets a couple of f**king Genuine Wild Cats off some head case 'Keeper in Scotland. I mean, these are the Real Kiddy! Big, f**k off tails. The lot. And they're both as mad as all hell! :icon_eek:

He put them in a big, hawk aviary he had and reckons all they ever did was hiss, scream and spit, when ever they could see him. Totally f**king hateful things.

He even shit himself feeding them. Because, when he opened the door, to throw the day old chicks in, it was a race! They'd come at him and he had to get that door shut sharpish!

Then, some c*** grassed him up.He got a knock from DEFRA and the Arsepca.

As best I remember, this is how it went down:  (Thinks .....) They said they weren't Wild Cats. And, if they Had been? He'd need a license to have them. And, no way on gods little green earth were they granting such a license.

So, they said; He had to get rid of them. Let them go!!! :icon_eek: If he didn't? The Filth would find some way of making his life no longer worth living. And, DEFRA would suddenly decide they where the genuine article, and would throw the f**king book at him!

He opened the door and stood well back.

And Now, my friends; Those with half a finger on the pulse of the " Unnatural Cats In England " scene will realise how come there's a hot spot for freaky cats in the Bristol area!

There's some F**king bad blood amongst that feral population these days :yes:

How's That for a dead otter thread?

Only on THL! :laugh:

• paulf, Malt, fireman and 2 others like this

#20 bell

bell

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:11 pm

Bell you send them bird down to me mate I'll use them if I don't a mate of mine will and pete pm me on the Scott cat.

Rob most of my 'finds' go to a mate who is a master, or grand wizard of the guild of taxidermists or whatever you chaps like to call yourselves lol. His stuff is unreal, the detail that goes into his mounts and the way he gets round problems is amazing. I love poking round his place and seeing what he has in......like a kid in a sweet shop I am .
Bell

#21 bell

bell

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:14 pm

:laugh:  I'm so glad you asked ....!

Right; Old mate of mine, see. Mad as a box of frogs. Lives in Bristol. Ringer, as it happens. Well into keeping his birds and his hunting.

He gets a couple of f**king Genuine Wild Cats off some head case 'Keeper in Scotland. I mean, these are the Real Kiddy! Big, f**k off tails. The lot. And they're both as mad as all hell! :icon_eek:

He put them in a big, hawk aviary he had and reckons all they ever did was hiss, scream and spit, when ever they could see him. Totally f**king hateful things.

He even shit himself feeding them. Because, when he opened the door, to throw the day old chicks in, it was a race! They'd come at him and he had to get that door shut sharpish!

Then, some c*** grassed him up.He got a knock from DEFRA and the Arsepca.

As best I remember, this is how it went down:  (Thinks .....) They said they weren't Wild Cats. And, if they Had been? He'd need a license to have them. And, no way on gods little green earth were they granting such a license.

So, they said; He had to get rid of them. Let them go!!! :icon_eek: If he didn't? The Filth would find some way of making his life no longer worth living. And, DEFRA would suddenly decide they where the genuine article, and would throw the f**king book at him!

He opened the door and stood well back.

And Now, my friends; Those with half a finger on the pulse of the " Unnatural Cats In England " scene will realise how come there's a hot spot for freaky cats in the Bristol area!

There's some F**king bad blood amongst that feral population these days :yes:

How's That for a dead otter thread?

Only on THL! :laugh:

Christ.......if you'd said he released them near Stirling I'd be thinking they'd done the otter in lol
Bell

#22 Blackbriar

Blackbriar

THL Political Editor

• Donator
  • 6,927 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:15 pm

Pete, that is a slice of  pure 24carat THL fried gold, mate. Trying to picture your mate feeding the Tasmanian Devil had me in stitches! :clapper:

On a serious note, I had no idea you can possess ABC, but not XYZ - I just thought that the poor creature must have met a 'natural' demise. No special permission needed to have some of the rarest animals in the country? Madness!!

Edited by Blackbriar, 24 October 2013 - 08:15 pm.

#23 perthshire keeper

perthshire keeper

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,407 posts
  • Location:was cumbria home of the mighty now perthshire home of the strange

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:00 am

just out of interest bud,where abouts in sterling was that otter? theirs more of them than foxes up their! its a big fecker for sure,,,,,it could be the one that killed out sealyham a few years back...........

#24 fireman

fireman

Goaty Bearded Hunter

• Members
  • 5,882 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:43 am

The skull might be worth keeping once it's been left out all winter and been cleaned up,surely a skull of a otter would be ok to keep?.

#25 Rob58

Rob58

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:30 pm

no mate any parts of the animal too you cant have them in your possesion 

#26 redcharge

redcharge

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 937 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:55 pm

A mate found a road casualty otter last year, he contacted DEFRA and after a few emails they allowed him to keep it. Looks well mounted.

#27 air gun ant

air gun ant

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,525 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:57 pm

what a waste ehh? :cray: im sure you could of worked wonders with that thing rob! have you ever done an otter?

#28 bell

bell

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:43 pm

just out of interest bud,where abouts in sterling was that otter? theirs more of them than foxes up their! its a big fecker for sure,,,,,it could be the one that killed out sealyham a few years back...........

Near Callender mate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users