• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man and his dogs

Vinni

Good luck tony,vinnie will do you proud!!ps what comps have you entered or won dean aka mr powers?

Posted Images

Yes capt he has missed more in ire u know the score in ire its an obstacle course sheepwire gates rushes farmyards far better running ground in lincoln vast open land I find you get to see the whole course most of the times he is a smashing dog I got an offer I couldn't refuse that's why I parted him and I've still 4 dogs 2 I'm hunting 1 at 9 months has kilt 1 and I've put it away I'll take it out again at xmas for a day and I've 1 at near 7 months and I've * pup coming [BANNED TEXT] bitch pups after xmas atb

• Like 1

What wAy is your young dogs bred better of laying them of as there to young at 9 months old,Ireland Is tough alright where I hunt small fields full of everthing be very hard to get 3 out of 3,be happy if you got one of 3 your doing well lol with all the escapes route wire and stuff down here,were you think it's harder to run then here obstacle course or over in England big wide open land

I have a camcorder but I can't use the f***ing thing lol,I ain't going to lie about how the dogs are running I am always out with different lads I am sure they can say the same as I say on here if people don't belive I don't give 2 fucks lol.I am sure I get few clips up this year if lads get Them up so be it,if not as you said it's no skin of my nose lol I am very happy with 2 young dogs I have here now and the bitch that's all that matters brenna

• Like 1

What wAy is your young dogs bred better of laying them of as there to young at 9 months old,Ireland Is tough alright where I hunt small fields full of everthing be very hard to get 3 out of 3,be happy if you got one of 3 your doing well lol with all the escapes route wire and stuff down here,were you think it's harder to run then here obstacle course or over in England big wide open land

a good dog captin should kill his hares were ever they get big of small from England to china

a good dog captin should kill his hares were ever they get Up big of small from England to china

Saluki fever that's not always the case even though I hear a lot of men saying that lol do you think if you brought a fen dog over here to Ireland on very tight land would he kill a hare would he even catch up to a hare,now I am only going by some of the clips I watched on YouTube of these fen dogs,I could be wrong but I don't think they do noting with long ears over herewere I hunt ie wire ditchs gates hedges stone walls electric but look I could be wrong most of those dogs are suppose top class dogs but might not suit here,same way these dogs over here might not suit fens ???

• Like 2

if theyre brought up on tight hedgey land with wire and other obstacles they should learn how to run it so if they run the fens as well they can adapt a good dog will adjust itself to its surroundings and work the hare no matter what size field its running in :thumbs:

Saluki fever that's not always the case even though I hear a lot of men saying that lol do you think if you brought a fen dog over here to Ireland on very tight land would he kill a hare would he even catch up to a hare,now I am only going by some of the clips I watched on YouTube of these fen dogs,I could be wrong but I don't think they do noting with long ears over herewere I hunt ie wire ditchs gates hedges stone walls electric but look I could be wrong most of those dogs are suppose top class dogs but might not suit here,same way these dogs over here might not suit fens ???

true cap a lot them dogs would struggle over here

true cap a lot them dogs would struggle over here

just the same as yer dogs might not suit over there,as i always say a good dog run anywhere

• Like 1