• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man and his dogs

Vinni

Good luck tony,vinnie will do you proud!!ps what comps have you entered or won dean aka mr powers?

Posted Images

lot insults being dished out on here. i was always told from a good man wee weeds grow big if you let them

think its wee apples grow big.there was a scrot on here for a couple of yrs scappaticie wouldnt have got a look in .think its time he bhaved himself :yes:

lot insults being dished out on here. i was always told from a good man wee weeds grow big if you let them

think its wee apples grow big.there was a scrot on here for a couple of yrs scappaticie wouldnt have got a look in .think its time he bhaved himself :yes:

lol scapps dog was me an wee sids accountant lol

Why did no breed out off penny for hares if she wad so good??? How you know max going be good stud when all his pups are to young to know???? Some people on here just come on to ruin good topics on other people.Nans pat if your dogs are so good why is thete 7 off you with 12 dogs running hares and all doubled up or more.Banter dont think theres a week goes past with out you writing something about lucas fs starts to get boring after a while.

open forum icey if it on topic then people going comment like it or lump it, max his pups done there job last season an this they arnt all good ..so ...penny she was to busy doing her job for to be getting bred of. not everybody into peddling pups icey
What pups out max dont thete job dont say houndog any others.Your one got straight lined in november f**k sake whats going be like dec and jan.Penny had how many owners she was breed once to fox dog hoe they work out???? Banter you come on hete run other peoples dogs down and you have nothing yourself. Liked this wee topic hearing how the mans dog is getting on but you and nans pat just cant help it having digs sad.

Why did no breed out off penny for hares if she wad so good??? How you know max going be good stud when all his pups are to young to know???? Some people on here just come on to ruin good topics on other people.Nans pat if your dogs are so good why is thete 7 off you with 12 dogs running hares and all doubled up or more.Banter dont think theres a week goes past with out you writing something about lucas fs starts to get boring after a while.

open forum icey if it on topic then people going comment like it or lump it, max his pups done there job last season an this they arnt all good ..so ...penny she was to busy doing her job for to be getting bred of. not everybody into peddling pups icey

What pups out max dont thete job dont say houndog any others.Your one got straight lined in november f**k sake whats going be like dec and jan.Penny had how many owners she was breed once to fox dog hoe they work out???? Banter you come on hete run other peoples dogs down and you have nothing yourself. Liked this wee topic hearing how the mans dog is getting on but you and nans pat just cant help it having digs sad.

lol fancy a run with one my pups icey

didnt think so lol

their idiots banter bettet in 1 ear and out the other .let them ramble on .when thon spaggetie arms thought he had a bit of power LOLat the end of the day vinnie got beat[big deal] he can go again like groves .fair play to the lad who owns him.

no it was wee weeds lol Edited by Banter

Stop ruining the topic lads and tk ill take a dog pup if ya dont mind lol

th topic ened the day when vinnie got bate fair n square.that lad tc trying to start a row over f/all .

The topic is called Vinnie this season well incase you failed to notice the season is not over :icon_eek:

As far as I'm aware icy that bitch was bred three times, cheeser had a litter from her, of which I have a pup now 6, no machine but done her job and still does, once till the crow and pups weren't looked after not sure if any made it or not and till banters dog. So don't think she went to any fox dogs to the best of my knowledge.

• Like 1