Vinni This Seoson

ive been out and seen scruffy run lads, shes a class act, her last litter doing very well i think reggie put to her would be a very good choice as i also had the pleasure of watching him aswell, :thumbs:

so

now now seany boy, your on here digging into peoples background again always trying to find out about other mens dogs, how they run ect, then come on and act the clown, your an idiot mate, worry about what you have in your own pens :laugh::laugh:

• Like 2

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man and his dogs

Vinni

Good luck tony,vinnie will do you proud!!ps what comps have you entered or won dean aka mr powers?

Posted Images

ive been out and seen scruffy run lads, shes a class act, her last litter doing very well i think reggie put to her would be a very good choice as i also had the pleasure of watching him aswell, :thumbs:

so

now now seany boy, your on here digging into peoples background again always trying to find out about other mens dogs, how they run ect, then come on and act the clown, your an idiot mate, worry about what you have in your own pens :laugh::laugh:

im always looking to improve my stock thomas once you get the best saluki lines it time to check out the lurcher kid

so you getting a pup yourself tommy

your good at editing your quotes before the mods see them arnt ya sean, theres no plans of a breeding and if i am getting a pup whats it to you?

so you getting a pup yourself tommy

your good at editing your quotes before the mods see them arnt ya sean, theres no plans of a breeding and if i am getting a pup whats it to you?

learned the editing from you kid lol

A Scumbeg ..Lord Glentoran lol ownd this ground ..First time i was on in it was in 1973 with Nailor clarke n jungle mc.bride Lorrd lol glentoran stepped forward and says get to fook .the bould Nailor walked forward and clipped him .all scooped b /clrre barracks.nailor got 6mth in the crum :cray: thats what ime trying to say youle be a a long time dead same as nailor n LORD glentoran............foook em :yes:

A Scumbeg ..Lord Glentoran lol ownd this ground ..First time i was on in it was in 1973 with Nailor clarke n jungle mc.bride Lorrd lol glentoran stepped forward and says get to fook .the bould Nailor walked forward and clipped him .all scooped b /clrre barracks.nailor got 6mth in the crum :cray: thats what ime trying to say youle be a a long time dead same as nailor n LORD glentoran............foook em :yes:

sorry to say the kids prob never heard nailer

so

im always looking to improve my stock thomas once you get the best saluki lines it time to check out the lurcher kid

lets get something straight here sean, ive nothing bad to say about the dogs your breeding i hope in all honesty i wish all the pups the best i do hope they turn out top dogs for thier owners and there chosein quarry, my problem is you its simple your like a village idiot on here making a fool out of your self day in day out, always intrested in other mens lifes and what there up to, you remind me of an anti, get a life mate and stay out of others :yes:

• Like 1

Aye scruffys a class wee bitch like her a lot, as I've said before I'll be straight on to tk If he lines her again and reggie would be a good choice, I liked what I seen of him on RW dvd

• Like 1

so

lets get something straight here sean, ive nothing bad to say about the dogs your breeding i hope in all honesty i wish all the pups the best i do hope they turn out top dogs for thier owners and there chosein quarry, my problem is you its simple your like a village idiot on here making a fool out of your self day in day out, always intrested in other mens lifes and what there up to, you remind me of an anti, get a life mate and stay out of others :yes:

cheers thomas i just enjoy filtering through the bullshit the same as the next man. but if you notice what i cant stand is bullying an who ever on the recieving end il back them up. that would even go even for you tom Edited by Banter

so

yove some cheek..you were like gerry adams a whil back..do as i say dont do what i do.gtttttttttttttttttttt

Why did no breed out off penny for hares if she wad so good??? How you know max going be good stud when all his pups are to young to know???? Some people on here just come on to ruin good topics on other people.Nans pat if your dogs are so good why is thete 7 off you with 12 dogs running hares and all doubled up or more.Banter dont think theres a week goes past with out you writing something about lucas fs starts to get boring after a while.

• Like 2

Aye scruffys a class wee bitch like her a lot, as I've said before I'll be straight on to tk If he lines her again and reggie would be a good choice, I liked what I seen of him on RW dvd

seen both dogs run and kill hares with my own eyes mate, that cross would be an exellent choice in my eyes :thumbs: i also would not rule out a repeat mating with big mush all the lads that have them pups are very happy with them :thumbs:

so

yove some cheek..you were like gerry adams a whil back..do as i say dont do what i do.gtttttttttttttttttttt

your another clown :thumbs:

Edited by tommy.c

Why did no breed out off penny for hares if she wad so good??? How you know max going be good stud when all his pups are to young to know???? Some people on here just come on to ruin good topics on other people.Nans pat if your dogs are so good why is thete 7 off you with 12 dogs running hares and all doubled up or more.Banter dont think theres a week goes past with out you writing something about lucas fs starts to get boring after a while.

open forum icey if it on topic then people going comment like it or lump it, max his pups done there job last season an this they arnt all good ..so ...penny she was to busy doing her job for to be getting bred of. not everybody into peddling pups icey