Nipt Out At Dusk To Check Me Snares

THERES ONE THING THEY WAS NOT ADD BYE THE DOG, :cray: ,, HITS NOT WORTH THE RISK SINCE THIS BAN :icon_eek: AND YES LOFTI PLENTY OF MEAT FOR ME CURRY YOU CAN NOT BEAT THE SADDLE,,,,IN A BHUNA ,, :toast:

Saddle of hare in a bhuna. I will be round about 6 :thumbs://///////////NO WAY MATE A BIG LAD LIKE YOU WILL EAT THE FACKIN LOT,,,NOT A CHANCE,,,LOL

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you don't like snares don't look in the snaring and trapping section simple. Put the pics back up OP nothing wrong with what you doing if the dog lads don't like it they can feck off back to the l

ATFER A LITTLE MOOCH

JACK , WHOS MARK L

THERES ONE THING THEY WAS NOT ADD BYE THE DOG, :cray: ,, HITS NOT WORTH THE RISK SINCE THIS BAN :icon_eek: AND YES LOFTI PLENTY OF MEAT FOR ME CURRY YOU CAN NOT BEAT THE SADDLE,,,,IN A BHUNA ,, :toast:

Saddle of hare in a bhuna. I will be round about 6 :thumbs://///////////NO WAY MATE A BIG LAD LIKE YOU WILL EAT THE FACKIN LOT,,,NOT A CHANCE,,,LOL

Fine. I will go hungry :cray:

thought when i seen your last 3 posts what a bloke works his dog hard and has good bags of rabbits but boy how my opinion of you has just changed i admired all the rabbits you caught with yours and your palls dogs but snaring hares is bad mate its a damm crying shame and shooting them is just wrong run them with the dog is better least they got a chance to get away very disapointed pp

thought when i seen your last 3 posts what a bloke works his dog hard and has good bags of rabbits but boy how my opinion of you has just changed i admired all the rabbits you caught with yours and your palls dogs but snaring hares is bad mate its a damm crying shame and shooting them is just wrong run them with the dog is better least they got a chance to get away very disapointed pp

:blink:

Don't like snares at all !! not keen on guns !!

well allot of people dont like hunting fullstop,I BET YOU ARE ONE OF THEM.

I don,t like snares,never have,ive used guns,yet,am not keen on their limitations.I must be one of them as well.