Shop Lifting

if people shoplift from stores weather it be a junkie or someone whos just hard up ,then thats thier buisness , i would much rather people stole from large organisations and stores rather than thier own communitys.

thiers something very wrong with stealing from your own no matter what it is,i wouldnt think twice about informing a neighbour if one of our own had stolen from them , where i live we try and lookn after each other as far as crime is concerned and it doesnt take long to find out whos been upto no good .

stealing from your own is a line that shouldnt be crossed .

• Like 3

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd have followed him out of the shop and then offered him half price on everything he'd got

Grassings grassing. If their security isn't up to the job then no wonder their getting robbed.

Its just not in some peoples nature to tell tales whether its pinching sweets or something more serious........a few years ago i saw a young lad walking round a diy shop pinching a few odd bits.......

What's the feeling on girls getting rapped or kids abused by paedo's?

A grass is a grass? They should have been more careful? Nothing to do with me?

Its a silly comparison to make...............a grass in the truest sense of the word will gain something from his actions...........a snitch wont.......but snitching on a shoplifter and snitching on a paedophile just cant be compared.

• Like 1

Everyone on here's anti grass yet people have to be careful with pics they post..lol talks cheap and your as god as the company you keep.. What was expected people to turn around n say their a grass? Just like you get c**ts who breed dogs for money you get c**ts with no morals. Who cares what other people are doing? Everyone knows right from wrong focus on your own and if someone's a grass chances are their mentality is different from yours away so you ain't gonna convert em.

Everyone on here's anti grass yet people have to be careful with pics they post..lol talks cheap and your as god as the company you keep..

Ive read this line 3 times now and still cant make sense of it...............whats it mean ?

Everyone on here's anti grass yet people have to be careful with pics they post..lol talks cheap and your as god as the company you keep..

Ive read this line 3 times now and still cant make sense of it...............whats it mean ?

I think he's referring to the hunting world.............not putting photos of illegal activities up and relying on people to keep quiet, the whole loose lips sink ships type thing :thumbs:

• Like 1

Its a silly comparison to make...............a grass in the truest sense of the word will gain something from his actions...........a snitch wont.......but snitching on a shoplifter and snitching on a paedophile just cant be compared.

Gnasher how much would you let someone rob from you before you stopped turning a blind eye?

Yeah is pretty much what I meant had a few beers. Everyone on here is going to say their anti grass and they'll do this n that. Same time people can't put pics up not that I'd advise it if its illegal but I just mean I don't expect people to turn around n say ill grass. It all comes down to morals n most people haven't got any which is why I prefer animals to people.

Yeah is pretty much what I meant had a few beers. Everyone on here is going to say their anti grass and they'll do this n that. Same time people can't put pics up not that I'd advise it if its illegal but I just mean I don't expect people to turn around n say ill grass. It all comes down to morals n most people haven't got any which is why I prefer animals to people.

:thumbs: Couldn't agree more, the more dogs I meet, the less I like people :thumbs:

• Like 1

Gnasher how much would you let someone rob from you before you stopped turning a blind eye?

If you let anyone rob you once your some sort of c**t? If your not a criminal and get trouble and go to the old bill I wouldn't consider you a grass. If your in that lifestyle then that's the rules. If I say an every day normal 9-5 bloke getting robbed or anything I'd call it a liberty and wouldn't consider them a grass. To me it's when you wanna play the game but can't handle it when it gets heavy or got double standards.

All this for someone stealing some food? f**k me you make less noise when your mps rob you lol. I'd pitty and feel bad for someone if they had to steal to pay the bills or feed a habbit. Wouldn't think lets grass because I'm not a busy body and don't affect me.

I think he's referring to the hunting world.............not putting photos of illegal activities up and relying on people to keep quiet, the whole loose lips sink ships type thing :thumbs:

Oh ok gotcha :thumbs: ..............seems obvious now my brains clicked into gear :D

I wouldnt do either.

Nothing to do with me is a bullshit response but all too common

This is worth a read

http://www.twincities.com/localnews/ci_6692553

It dosen't surprise me, I think that a lot of people just freeze, outright violence is so out of there everyday lives they just don't know what to do or are just plain scared. If I stood by and did nothing whilst someone was raped I couldn't live with myself. Same happens when people are attacked by dogs, people just freeze, its so far removed from modern, everyday life.