What Cartridges And Chokes For Geese ... And Ducks?!?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've read through most of the comments on this thread and come to the conclusion ..   If anyone who is just starting out wildfowling comes onto this forum looking for any information and advice ..

I did not advice to use 6s I said use 5,6 to shoot duck s I said I think its overkill using 42 g or 56gr 1s ...I have shot lots of geese with duck catridges as I use a semi and sometimes when your out

Aye, by Weight Watchers !

Posted Images

Leslie there's a thread in the general section about blowing hot air up your own arse, take a read.

jock do yourself a faver stick to terriers .co,s u no f------ about shooting geeese.nobody wud want to blow up a sweaty jocks arse
Have i touched a nerve??? im born in England & live in England you fool, so keep your ill informed taunts to yourself, I was mearly trying to stop you looking like a fool, again ;-)

yeah your right, you being mother goose means your the only one who knows anything about wild fowling, how dare we disagree with you :-)

We have a mutual acquaintance, or didn't you know, lol, so carry on digging your hole if you please xx

• Like 1

Les and crew ive supported you and your comments but I think you need to start looking at how you come across as you come across on the internet as unpleasant arrogant etc etc having not met you in person it would be unfair to judge you as real person but as internet person its not nice reading at times I know other push your buttons ,but sometimes it best to say nothing at all .

ATB Cookie

• Like 3

Im not sure if that's directed at me Leslie ...im a bit slow this morning ive not had my cup of coffe and I need at least 5 smokes to get me going ...I have shot geese with 5s 6s ...and if you think you shoot more fowl than me in a week than I have in a lifetime then you are deluded