Poisining Mice

Go to solution Solved by Outlaw Pete,

man has a problem with mice and some hair brained idea how to deal with them that in all likelihood will not end well, local authority will not treat mice for free but will rats, suggestion made perhaps if he saw rats the problem would be solved to the benefit and safety of all concerned

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mixing anything with pre mix poison is illegal. If you have the poison put it down in a safe place. Put the peanut butter in your sarnies

Wait now for the "How do I get rid of this horrible smell in my house" thread

rodenator? bait the nozzle with peanut butter??

That's just not how it works. See my posts above.

so you get called out to a local authority house and find no signs but the tenant swears he's seen rats and you would do nothing but walk away telling him he was mistaken?

so you get called out to a local authority house and find no signs but the tenant swears he's seen rats and you would do nothing but walk away telling him he was mistaken?

Abso F**king Lutely, mate. As would Any Pest Controller worthy of that name.

If you were a GP and I walked in and said; " I have Rabies, Doc. " Would you send me off for shots?

We have to confirm activity.

You are patently Not in any way shape or form experienced in mundane pest control then. Let alone at the professional level.

Okay. We know the score now.

No ones claming to be a proffessiomal apart from you loon

That directed at me? Sweet. Now, clever boy; Quote the post where I said I was " proffessiomal " anything.

Go on. Show the world! :laugh:

Re read the post sorry miss read

But still i only asked a question

Whys it all kicked off

Your going ott over nothing

Jack; Forgive me, mate. I don't know if that comment's aimed souly at me, or the thread in general.

The simple fact is: I can't sit back and watch the blind leading the blind into a ditch, mate.

Someone else, on this board tonight, asked about mouse traps. I suggested a better idea than he had in mind. All's well.

But, when people start suggesting advice which Is simply and provably wrong? Well, sometimes I just can't sit back and ignore the situation icon_neutral_zpsf88c927b.gif

I'm not in any way angry or uppety here. Please don't construe it that way. I'm simply repeating the facts in an effort to make the facts clear.

There's enough full time, professional, time served pesties on here. Let them argue against me, if they feel I'm wrong in what I'm saying.

No ones claming to be a proffessiomal apart from you loon

That directed at me? Sweet. Now, clever boy; Quote the post where I said I was " proffessiomal " anything.

Go on. Show the world! :laugh:

Re read the post sorry miss read

But still i only asked a question

Whys it all kicked off

because your wanting to mix an unknown poison

because you want to use an unknown poison to you

because your not a certified pest controller

because when some try to offer advice (be it a little tongue in cheek), its thrown back at them in their face

most councils will do rats for free, but only after seeing evidence of them, not mice

Im sure theres more, but there's something good on the telly