Sign in to follow this  
Matthew Reilly

Airgun Permision In Aberdeenshire

Hi there

I am looking for a airgun or shotgun permision for rabbits, crows, pigeon in or around the Ellon area of Aberdeenshire.

I do already have some permisions a little further afield, which is a little further than I would like to travel.

Refrances are available on request.

I am a basc member and also a member of Yewca and the adaa.

All property respected.

Cheers

Matthew

So if you have some permission a bit further afield, offer to take another member out on yours, you will do much better mate than asking for permission on here.

Thanks for the advice Charlie,

The problem being it is the reason I am allowed to shoot this ground is that it is my partners family's ground and there is already a good few guns on it.

He would not take anyone else on, so that is not really an option.

Thanks again.

Matthew

I'm sure there will be bottle of a fine malt in it every now and again!! :thumbs:

as I do with my other permisions :yes:

I have no problems with giving mate.

I just can't give someone permision to shoot on land just because I can.

You know the score bud.

cheers

Matthew

Hello

Yes mate. I own lots of Aberdeenshire, so feel free to get on with it.

Can you shoot Red Deer ? I serioulsy hope so, if you can , I`ll keep you busy

In the meantime, just go where you need to , and tell them that Rake sent you.

Bash on.

Oh thank you so much! your so kind! :notworthy: I thought you being a laird, would be to busy to be trolling around on this site, alongside all the other muppets that seem to be on this site giving stupid and pointless answers to sensible questions. :fool:

If you'd taken a minute you'd see these kind of posts come up almost every day :)

Oh thank you so much! your so kind! :notworthy: I thought you being a laird, would be to busy to be trolling around on this site, alongside all the other muppets that seem to be on this site giving stupid and pointless answers to sensible questions. :fool:

About as pointless as you asking pointless questions and expecting a sensible answer, but if its advice you want hears some for free.

1. Dress smartly and have a clean up

(No combats or baggy tracksuit joggers i'm afraid)

2. Research the local area

(You know look for farms and land on maps and stuff)

3. Approach the local landowners and farmers at a reasonable time

(Dusk till Dawn isn't suitable)

4. Ask for permission to shoot

(...............................................Time he will take to reply expect to see cogs and gears turning over)

5. Get knocked back

(Well you are a stranger asking to walk around with a gun FFS)

6. Repeat and try again

(And again and again and again)

f****d off yet ?

As thats what 99.9% of the lads on here have had to do !

:feck::feck::feck:

maybe there should be some rules for new members, can only post in certin forums untill they reach a number of posts(easy to setup). in the time i takes to reach a number of posts they will know how forums works, get to know rules more.. might help avoid same posts all the time and new member bashing??

• Like 2

To be fair at least it wasn't advertising 'Free Pest Control'

:D

They're my favorites :D

Sign in to follow this