Pigeon Shooting Wanted Edinburgh

drdoug

HI,

I have recently moved to Balerno on the outskirts of Edinburgh and am looking for the opportunity to go pigeon shooting in the local area.

If anyone has any shooting available please get in contact.

Thanks

Drdoug

• 3 weeks later...

not much luck mate!

I'm from Edinburgh too but found nae help! :cray:

Met a chap down the border who takes me out for £25 a pop, not many pigeons but get the odd few days, some ducks, pheasant, hares, crows, usual stuff! some blanks too :tongue2: but the guy is nice and he takes you round his land to try and get you few shots.

I don't go out much, maybe once a month so...not really fussy about the money.

But if you find someone willing to give a hand....I got all the gear and motor! :thumbs:

Ta

Franco

Well lads

Apart from offering you all a shot on the vast acreage I hold, I should really offer other advice as well

Find somewhere to shoot before you buy a gun.

Would it be possible for a day out on your land with a friend rake even if your there could be give us some tips I have a permission but it was a favour letting me on and is not letting any others on with me and as my freind mark got me into shooting we are still looking for a place we can go together thanks very much

• 3 months later...

[bANNED TEXT] lads bought a tx200 couple weeks back still not had a shoot harder than I thought finding permission and advice welcome cheers

Rake my father runs a shooting club down south he put the idea it was easy (he has 100 acres of land thats he lives on) I have been to a couple of farms but seems most of them have shooters

so you went to a couple, and then gave up and thought it would be easier to just ask on the net, it took me around 3yrs of asking before landing a decent permission, and Im a full time pestie,

Also the price I got the tx200 for I couldn't let it get away

Well lads

Apart from offering you all a shot on the vast acreage I hold, I should really offer other advice as well

Find somewhere to shoot before you buy a gun.

Would it be possible for a day out on your land with a friend rake even if your there could be give us some tips I have a permission but it was a favour letting me on and is not letting any others on with me and as my freind mark got me into shooting we are still looking for a place we can go together thanks very much

my advice would be, don't hijack other members wanted posts, start your own

Edited by stubby