Transit Van Or...

If I was you mate ,id stay well away from vw transporter ,ive a 2005 2.5 tdi here ,only 90,000 miles on it and nothing but trouble with it this past two years ,rebuild it .

,ive also the Renault traffic 2.5 tdi 150bhp ,good solid bomb proof engine ,only thing ever needs replaced is front bearings ,track rod ends and drop arms ,cheap to buy

for the traffic compared to the transporter ,was looking online earlier as some pre reg traffics ,some great deals on crew cabs averaging about 13 to 14 g if you can

jump the Vat . Good luck with whatever you choose .

Hahaha my t4 has 249000 on the clock just replaced the ignition switch awesome bus

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vw transporter tows well nice drive bomb proof engines and good resale when you need it gone,also no one bats an eyelid when parked up in the sticks

maybe eaiser to say what they'r not :bad:

Renault traffics are tidy vans i currently have a 2013 one for work its coverd 30 thousand miles as we cover thousands of miles a week and it dont miss a beat ... Did have a transporter that was also

Posted Images

If I was you mate ,id stay well away from vw transporter ,ive a 2005 2.5 tdi here ,only 90,000 miles on it and nothing but trouble with it this past two years ,rebuild it .

,ive also the Renault traffic 2.5 tdi 150bhp ,good solid bomb proof engine ,only thing ever needs replaced is front bearings ,track rod ends and drop arms ,cheap to buy

for the traffic compared to the transporter ,was looking online earlier as some pre reg traffics ,some great deals on crew cabs averaging about 13 to 14 g if you can

T4 or t5 ?

Its a T5 model ,I believe they done away with T4 in 2003 ,and everybody knows they were a better van :thumbs: .

Yeah I've heard a few horror stories about the t5,I think there was a few t4s registered in 2004,but they are the better van for reliability .

T4 or t5 ?

Its a T5 model ,I believe they done away with T4 in 2003 ,and everybody knows they were a better van :thumbs: .

Yeah I've heard a few horror stories about the t5,I think there was a few t4s registered in 2004,but they are the better van for reliability .

Your correct about horror stories mate in the T5,s , :thumbs: . Ive always wondered what the actual AWD version in the transit would be like

if your stuck in mud or driving in snow .