Transit Van Or...

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vw transporter tows well nice drive bomb proof engines and good resale when you need it gone,also no one bats an eyelid when parked up in the sticks

maybe eaiser to say what they'r not :bad:

Renault traffics are tidy vans i currently have a 2013 one for work its coverd 30 thousand miles as we cover thousands of miles a week and it dont miss a beat ... Did have a transporter that was also

Posted Images

Thought about a camper... but where would the dogs go....

Got a big diesel estate... not keen on lugging a caravan about with my nice car :laugh: ...

Think a van would be ideal.... dogs in the cages... quad in the back (kids electric)... bikes in the back... caravan on and away we go...

Dogs can sleep in the van out the way...

And the rest of the year ive got my van for the dogs/ferrets/ bikes :D ..... id never be 'allowed' one just for me :laugh: ...

Got a big diesel estate... not keen on lugging a caravan about with my nice car :laugh: ...

Think a van would be ideal.... dogs in the cages... quad in the back (kids electric)... bikes in the back... caravan on and away we go...

And the rest of the year ive got my van for the dogs/ferrets/ bikes :D ..... id never be 'allowed' one just for me :laugh: ...

what about high top stick 2 bunks at the back one thing about transits buy newish cos they rot the arse out of them always found the shell will rust and brake before the engine goes on the old ones though you can get some good high tops converted into campers with still a little space at the back have a look on google mate

Had a look mate...

Think im set on a van + caravan.....

Just get better use out of the van when were not using it with the caravan...

Thinking about the trafic/primastar :thumbs: ...

• 2 weeks later...

have you ever heard of a dog trailer? a lot easier towed and stowed than a caravan.

have you ever heard of a dog trailer? a lot easier towed and stowed than a caravan.

The caravans for me....

Not the dogs ;):laugh: